West Corporation Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Corporation Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation (Wausau, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I just applied online and the rep called and emailed me to set up an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes long. She described the company and the possible positions that may work for me. They will get. Ack to me in a week or so.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for West Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Jackson, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

applied on line. Call from Omaha office to set up time for phone interview. Call from Office for phone interview then an interview in person at the local office in Jackson MN. call with offer of employment from the main office in Omaha. Scheduled the Drug test and filled out forms for Human Resources for drug test and new hire paperwork including background authorization.

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation (Middleton, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. Just general questions about your personality and passed work experience, They also pretty much asked me where I would like to go, Offered me the job right on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview

Customer-oriented, successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner.

Energetic with strong time management skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.

Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problems

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview

Great interview process very organized and very excited about the job. Got a quick response and they work fast to get you started. Great hours and even some discounts at other places. Seems like there is a chance to move up if you work hard! Overall great so far

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview

pretty much very simple, its better to apply at the hr office, that way ur packet will be reviewed and you will be interviewed. The interview is intense but they don't leave u wondering if u passed or failed, u will get to know right away if ur moving forward to meet with the supervisors u will be working with who will determine if u are a good fit for the project

Interview Questions

• its not anything extra ordinary, may be you may be asked to describe a time you worked with someone you didnt get along with, what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, they already have their schedule, u chose the one u want

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation (Pensacola, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

My personal opinion of the interviewing process is that they don't even bother to read your application or resume. If you apply online you still have to go in and tell them every place you've world and how long, answer questions about taking drug tests and background checks, as well as if you can work in the country..stuff that they could have gathered had they even bothered to read the application. The girl doing the interview was reading off of a sheet and talking a mile a minute and when I asked her a question she was so thrown off by not sticking to her script that she couldn't even answer my question without confusing me even more.
    I thought the interview process was a joke. I found out after I came in for an interview that I wasn't eligible which they would've gotten from even attempting to read my application or resume.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything other than basic application questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation (Rocky Mount, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Upon arriving was asked to sit down at a computer desk and listen to the audio visual required to move forth basically describing what their values are as a company. Then was asked to complete like a worksheet that test your knowledge of a keyboard and computers. Then after that is complete you are asked to then go have a sit in the waiting area until your name is called. Once called its time for the one on one interview process. You are told whether you have the position or not after the interview is over.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Applied in person at the job site. Was given a test on the computer that tested reading and comprehension skills, math aptitude, reasoning ability, and typing skill. The test took about 30 to 40 minutes. Then I was given a short interview. I was told to take a drug test within the next 24 hours. I started training in the next available training class.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions. It was fairly straight forward. Most questions dealt with how you relate to people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was told that because I was fired that the couldn't hire me...are you serious! People are fired everyday and get hired but because I wanted to be honest I couldn't get hired! Next time I will just lie about it!