West Corporation Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

West Corporation Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at West Corporation

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation (Green Bay, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

HR is very friendly and knowledgeable, very straight forward. They are very kind. This was overall a great experience. Very professional. Very understanding. Everyone is very nice. You will love working here.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for West Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The process was very quick. I walked in and filled out an application. Approximately, 30 minutes after that, I took a typing and general assessment test. Shortly afterward, I had a face to face interview with the HR Representative. I received a call the next day and was offered a position. Fast and efficient!

Interview Questions

• Provide an example when you had to deal with a difficult caller.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at West Corporation (Mobile, AL) in March 2013.

Interview

Online application process followed by phone screening. In person interview with recruiter followed by in person interview with hiring manager. However it is advisable to have an employee referral and have that person reach out to the hiring manager and recruiter to speak on your behalf. The online process can leave you wondering if your application was received and reviewed. Having a connection in the organization can help to get you information about the status of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation (Wausau, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I just applied online and the rep called and emailed me to set up an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes long. She described the company and the possible positions that may work for me. They will get. Ack to me in a week or so.

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Middleton, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

It was mass hiring. I've never done so poorly on an interview in my life and I was still hired. They hire 30-40 people at once, group train, and wait for a bunch of people to drop out. In two months there were around 10 people left. After four months, there was under five.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation (Pensacola, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

There wasn't any real process, I was not even informed what group or work I would be doing. We used to joke and say if you have pulse you would be hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you type? Do you have experience working on a computer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at West Corporation (Huntsville, AL) in March 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was a telephone interview that lasted about fifteen minutes. I was asked whether or not I had customer service experience and had to review past positions. It was a pleasant experience and the questions were standard. During the second interview I spoke with two separate interviewers on the same day. The first was almost a repeat of the telephone interview. During the second interview I was asked to perform as if I were making a sale. It should have been a red flag but I thought it would be simple to offer products while performing customer service duties. I didn't realize I would be expected to pressure customers into subscribing to more services. Anyway, I was sent to an HR representative the same day and signed the necessary forms and I began training within a few days. The whole process took about two hours.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? Do you have customer service experience? What kind of tasks did you perform in your last position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation (Rocky Mount, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Upon arriving was asked to sit down at a computer desk and listen to the audio visual required to move forth basically describing what their values are as a company. Then was asked to complete like a worksheet that test your knowledge of a keyboard and computers. Then after that is complete you are asked to then go have a sit in the waiting area until your name is called. Once called its time for the one on one interview process. You are told whether you have the position or not after the interview is over.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Corporation (Middleton, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. Just general questions about your personality and passed work experience, They also pretty much asked me where I would like to go, Offered me the job right on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Jackson, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

applied on line. Call from Omaha office to set up time for phone interview. Call from Office for phone interview then an interview in person at the local office in Jackson MN. call with offer of employment from the main office in Omaha. Scheduled the Drug test and filled out forms for Human Resources for drug test and new hire paperwork including background authorization.