West Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.5

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

One week and got the offer next week. The hr usually contact within couple of days. If they dont want then they will not contact you. Once they hand out the offer they do a reference check.

Client Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Mobile, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a two step interview process. I met with HR first and got an overview of the position I was applying for. HR had a few questions for me. When I met with the hiring managers they gave me more details about the position I was applying for. They asked me several questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a scenario when a client is speaking with a heavy ancient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me an amount and I said yes.

GCP Lead Val Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening to notify you of salary and brief you about the company. Next step is the one on one interview or group panel where the hiring manager and or recruiter interview you.

Interview Questions

West Corporation Response

Apr 17, 2017 – HR Director

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on your interview experience with West, and welcome aboard!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation (Wausau, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I just applied online and the rep called and emailed me to set up an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes long. She described the company and the possible positions that may work for me. They will get. Ack to me in a week or so.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Appleton, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed and got a call back for an interview with Steve Heines. The interview itself was very easy because he made me feel comfortable. Some people make it a stiff interaction, but Steve was laid back while maintaining professionalism. He asked me a couple of questions, but otherwise it was me talking about my work history and related experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for West?

Can you tell me a time that you had a lasting impact on a client or customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

$12/HR with possible incentive bonus/commission

Feb 14, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent interviewing experience and we appreciate you chose West as your new employer! We fully recognize that candidates are interviewing us as much as... More

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation (Appleton, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Automated Phone Interview followed by an in person one on one interview with business director. Stuck to a script of questions however did ask follow up questions to my answers when it was needed.

Interview Questions

• Describe the sales process and tell me your favorite part? Least favorite Part?   Answer Question

Mar 29, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the interview process and welcome aboard to the West family!

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Appleton, WI).

Interview

I was very comfortable during the interview. If you prepare for your interview by reviewing frequently asked questions it really helps. My interview was one on one and I was able to develop a good rapport with the interviewer. I was relaxed and felt confident in my answers to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed to make a goal or made an error.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate some flexibility in my schedule.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I spoke with the HR rep first and was then brought in to meet with the hiring manager and then brought back to meet with the COO who was responsible for the group this role reported to.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with designing an internal onboarding program for new employees?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview board had three managers and a well framed set of questions. I had to answer all the questions from the list. The managers were asking me a few additional questions from my answers, in order to get a better understanding. All the questions were behavioral. I am a fresher and I had very little experience before, for example, for a question about team work, I explained about 'how I worked with a team in my graduate courses'. Some general preparation for behavioral questions will help answer these questions. Yet, I have attended a few interviews at west, in the before interviews I had two rounds of technical questions followed by behavioral questions.

Team Sell - Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at West Corporation (Appleton, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Although I appreciated the time that each person took to meet with me, the process was very lengthy and drawn out. I had a total of 5 interviews, and although I applied on October 24th, my start date wasn't until January 3rd.

Feb 14, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for your patience during this abnormally long interview process. We appreciate that you chose West!