West Corporation Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.7

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 rounds of 1:1 interview with the two managers. It was 30-minute long for each. They were very friendly, introduced me a lot of information about the company. Most of the questions are typical and traditional ones

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall, the interview was easy. They just asked some general questions. I met with two hiring managers, and each took about 30 minutes. Both of the interviewers were very nice and willing to answer questions.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called by HR and asked for a time slot I would be available for the interview. The process was quick and I was contacted by HR and informed about the result

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview board had three managers and a well framed set of questions. I had to answer all the questions from the list. The managers were asking me a few additional questions from my answers, in order to get a better understanding. All the questions were behavioral. I am a fresher and I had very little experience before, for example, for a question about team work, I explained about 'how I worked with a team in my graduate courses'. Some general preparation for behavioral questions will help answer these questions. Yet, I have attended a few interviews at west, in the before interviews I had two rounds of technical questions followed by behavioral questions.

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

Lots of online work and virtual interview, only one in person interview. Nothing outside of the norm with the questions asked just know your stuff when it comes to the technical items discussed.

Interview Questions

• Technical knowledge (specific)   1 Answer

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in May 2016.

Interview

they were very eager to get me on board at first, however, the person who was in charge of my on-boarding process, she left for maternity leave. This was not an issue however, no one passed the information on and it took them way too long to pick up the slack and offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 people from the team that was hiring. Two were developers, and one was the manager. Approximately 50 minutes of the interview consisted of the two developers asking various technical questions. The last 10 minutes was the manager asking some general questions.

The technical questions were fast paced and covered unix commands, SQL and database, and some java.

Interview Questions

• Write a loop in any programming language that you like that will calculate the first 10 Fibonacci numbers.   Answer Question
    • In SQL what is the difference between a join and a union?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via email to set up an initial onsite interview with her. All communication and correspondence was clear, precise and quick. There was a bad storm coming on the day of the interview and the recruiter reached out to me two days before to reschedule so I didn’t have to drive in the snow storm. I met with her and she made it very comfortable. The questions were about my resume and background. I asked a few questions and the recruiter answered them all thoroughly. She set up the 2nd interview during that time with the hiring manager. She sent me a confirmation email with whom I’d be interviewing with, times, where to meet and other information. She also included more in-depth answers to the questions I asked during the interview which I thought was very cool! I met with the hiring manager who provided an awesome description of the job, the company and where it is going. She asked about my background and how I react to certain environments and situations. She made it clear it's not just about them, they wanted to ensure West is a good fit for me as well. About a week went by and I reached out the recruiter again to check on the status. I was promptly replied to; being told where they were at in the process and when I should hear back. I received a follow up email on the date she said I would hear back to set up a 3rd interview with the Hiring Manager and another teammate. The third interview, much like the first two were very professional and comfortable. They dove deeper into the job, where they are in the process relative to the department and if I was still interested. I eventually received a call from the recruiter with an offer and accepted, pending a background check. After hearing about the job details during the interview process, I was anxious to get started and I was able to start, if I remember correctly, within 7 days. Overall, the interview process was awesome. All people involved made it very comfortable with great information along the way. The communication was great and all information was correct. I would say this is one of the best hiring process I’ve been a part of, coming from a Fortune 500 company and working in State of Federal Government.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Education, Background, How you deal with people.....   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE).

Interview

You need to fill out the application in full and submit a resume that shows you meet the minimum qualifications to get through HR. They will select the top candidates and schedule HR interviews. Once the HR interview is complete they select the top candidates and present them to the hiring manager.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Corporation (Omaha, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

Had phone interview first, then made an appointment to meet with with HR 1-1, went over experience, past jobs if qualified for position they pass your application to hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• My experience in collections   1 Answer