West Florida Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Florida Hospital

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Florida Hospital (Pensacola, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Thorough. Interviewed with hiring manager, leadership team, and staff. Had to return to facility a few times, but recruiter worked around my schedule. All staff I encountered were really nice. They provided lunch and a tour while onsite for the interviews. Quick turnaround for decision and 30 days later was onsite starting orientation.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Florida Hospital (Pensacola, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

First interview was with Director of Case Management then I was moved to a peer interview with other case managers. I was asked multiple questions pertaining to the job as well as how I handle day to day job activities. Other questions included assessment of my knowledge and experience. Overall it was a good interview and pertinent questions were asked and I was challenged to think about my experiences that would contribute as a case manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a hospital employee and how was it resolved.   1 Answer

Senior Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Florida Hospital (Pensacola, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the IS department's clinical applications manager and the CNO. Both interviews were 1:1.

Interview Questions

• Just average questions relating to customer service, nursing workflow, and EMRs.   Answer Question

Salary was not competitive enough.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Florida Hospital (Pensacola, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was rather straight forward. I was already an employee. So, I guess that made things easier for me. There was a one on one interview with the director at the time. And then, a peer interview with two current case managers.

Interview Questions

• What made you consider this position?   1 Answer