West Jefferson Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at West Jefferson Medical Center

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Jefferson Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online; filled everything out by hand (there was no "resume attachment" type of option). HR called within 24hours, telling me that they had a different position "that seemed would fit me better" available (applied for ER RN, got offered interview for ER observation unit RN position). The person I talked to on the phone was very pleasant and said she would schedule me for an interview and call me back - she did call back but didn't leave a message and I haven't heard back since - I didn't call her back myself so it seems we both dropped the ball. I expected that if they were interested they would have left a message asking me to call back or would have called back again at a later time. I also got an email later (couple weeks) stating that the job I had applied too was filled but that my application had be passed on to HR for other positions that matched my profile - that was an automated message, and I haven't received any contact from them since.

Interview Questions

• When can you begin employment   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marrero, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Jefferson Medical Center (Marrero, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called and the manager wanted me to come in within the next hour, which is very last minute and not convenient. I arrived at the clinic and was taken into one of the doctor's personal office. She asked basic interview questions and said that HR will determine my pay. You have to go to industrial medicine to complete your drug testing and physical. Orientation was the following week and took about an hour. They COO and CEO were present and gave presentations, which was very nice of them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Jefferson Medical Center.

Interview

Quick process. New within the week the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Jefferson Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

They called me in for an initial face to face interview and then approximately a week after that I received a call and had to schedule a second interview. I received a call back approximately a week later with a job interview.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marrero, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at West Jefferson Medical Center (Marrero, LA) in June 2010.

Interview

The process was quick . online app done .HR called the next day