West Monroe Partners Experienced Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Monroe Partners Experienced Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Experienced Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners.

Interview

First made contact during an on campus career fair, afterwards had 2 on campus interviews one being behavioral and resume discussion and the other being a case interview. Roughly 10 days apart from each other. In the third round was flown to their office for an interview/get to know the company session with 3 senior executives and one employee from my prospective group.

Interview Questions

• During the visit to the office was asked to do a case interview which had nothing to do with my industry experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for West Monroe Partners

Experienced Consultant Interview

Interview

Simple in-office interview with no case

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for the office, and the recruiter scheduled me for an initial one-on-one with the hiring manager. The inital meeting went 45 minutes, and I was then scheduled for a half day long series of four 1:1 interviews with various people. This actually took multiple days, as I had to work around the schedules of those involved. I had to come into the office twice more to finish the interview cycle of people pretty much asking the same standard questions ("what do you want to be doing in 5 years?" "why do you want to work here?" "Tell me about yourself"). I felt like I answered the same question over and over again.

After this series of interviews, I got feedback that they felt like they really didn't know me, and still had questions, so I had another interview scheduled with the hiring manager over lunch. This again had to be rescheduled due to another conflict, something that did not sit well with me. Over all, the process lasted about a month with the various scheduling snafus.

All the feedback that I had gotten to this point was that they were excited about my potential and thought I could be a "Consummate Consultant". However, I did not receive an offer. The only explanation given was that the hiring manager "still had more questions" (which led me to the obvious statement: ask them, you are the interviewer. It is your job to interview and find the information you need, but I digress). Overall, i felt the process was handled with poor logistics, and was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult questions. They were all standard interview questions (see above).   Answer Question