West Monroe Partners Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Monroe Partners Intern Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners.

Interview

West Monroe came to recruit on campus and began the interview process shortly after. I only did the first round, which was all typical behavioral questions. The second round was supposed to be a case study and if you passed that, you would need to head over to Chicago for the final round.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you needed to take on a leadership role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for West Monroe Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

First round was a 30 minute phone call. I was then invited to their office in Chicago for a behavioral interview, a case interview, and a technical interview. I was also given a tour of their office and had lunch with some of the people that'd I'd work with if I were offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made promises that you knew you couldn't keep?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners in November 2013.

Interview

In person, 30 minutes. Discussed my resume and why I applied to WMP and what I liked about WMP. Overall, straightforward. Behavioral and nothing too difficult. Make sure to be prepared regarding what the company does and areas you are interested in as it will come up in the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners in October 2011.

Interview

Started with an on campus pre-night, followed by first round interview on campus. Relatively simple behavioral questions. Asked back for an office visit, which consisted of 2 behavioral interviews about 30 minutes each and a case interview along with a few presentations. The case interview was not too numbers based, more strategic.