West Monroe Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2018

3.1

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Ghosted after being told to expect follow-up after the phone interview. This comes almost three years after my previous encounter with them, where another recruiter did the exact same thing. Recruiters seem to be of the fresh-out-of-college variety and are learning, I'm sure, but it speaks plenty to management's oversight and standards.

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter, Phone Interview with the Hiring Manager and an onsite interview with several managers for campus recruiting and experienced hire recruiting. The onsite interview was a mix of behavioral questions, questions on how you align with their values etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed by a phone interview with a senior employee. This was then followed by several in person interviews of various types (behavioral, case, fit). I met with people at various levels.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, then two members of team. Invited to the office where I met with 6 people, each of which had different focus (fit, behavioral, technical, case, then MD). Had to write up case summary and submit within 72 hours. Recruiter was great, though process seemed a little longwinded

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the company website, and received an email from their talent acquisition office about two weeks later. I had an initial phone interview with someone from the talent acquisition office, followed by another phone interview with a hiring manager, and finally an office interview at their Chicago offices. Overall, the experience was very positive, and everyone I spoke with from West Monroe was great!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had fun in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a very brief phone screen with a recruiter as the first step. This was several months after applying online, but the process moved quickly once it finally started. After the phone screen, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. I interviewed with four people, all back to back, and about 45 minutes each. Each interview had a different focus: one was behavioral, one was skills based, one was cultural fit, and one was a traditional case interview. They were all somewhat conversational, but they definitely have specific questions/structure to the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your leadership style? What attracted you to consulting?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Very basic process. There was a phone screening consisting of usual interview questions as well as some general conversation. I was invited to the offices in Downtown Chicago. There were 4 interviews conducted in person- values, behavioral, skills, and case. All were very targeted but straightforward. The interviewers were very friendly and the office was quite impressive.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners.

Interview

Given the case interview first then the behavioral after that. The case wasn't too bad and we talked for a bit when I was finished. The behavioral was easy because the recruiter was easy going.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners.

Interview

I can't seem to get the phone interview with the recruiter re-scheduled...initial call to me went right to voicemail, unfortunately. Have tried several times to re-connect but to no avail...very disappointed in the lack of response from this individual...makes me question the integrity of this company especially with the number of very positive reviews here on GD.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Monroe Partners in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was broken into two parts: a 45 minute to 1 hour long case interview, followed by 30 min behavioral interview. Each were carried out by one member of the recruitment panel. Case interview was used old format and obscure questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would approach working on a project with someone who had very different views from you?   Answer Question