West Safety Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Safety Services Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Safety Services in January 2017.

Interview

Very straight-forward interview process. I spoke with HR as the initial screening interview. I then moved to the hiring VP and had 3-4 other interviews with various stakeholders of the company. Entire process took 3 weeks.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at West Safety Services (Longmont, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted and phone screened by a recruiter after my resume was submitted to the talent pool. I interviewed in person with 2 supervisors and an Ops manager and then a few days later I interviewed with the supervisor I would be working for. In about 2 weeks, I was contacted again by the recruiter and hired.

Interview Questions

• This job relies heavily on VoIP knowledge and I was asked to diagram a SIP callflow as well as answer basic knowledge questions about VoIP and Telecom   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at West Safety Services.

Interview

As previously mentioned - all "Top Down" interview questions and technique. First phone meeting with HR, then dept manager, then two supervisors who tag-teamed the questions. Very rote interviewing that became tiresome. After all was said and done, all they know is the answers to their questions - they did not get to know ME or what I have to offer the company or can really bring to the position.

Give an example when you did (or didn't) do this or when you did (or didn't) do that. This was the content of almost all of the questions posed by the supervisors. No depth, no thought out reasoning, just rote questions, and not a one - not even ONE question based on my skills, education, experience, etc.

There were no positive questions. All of the questions were posed with the assumption of negativity.

An amazingly superficial and vacuous process.

Interview Questions

• What animal would you choose to describe you? REALLY??? What an adolescent question to pose. Of what possible value would any answer provide to the goals of the department or the organization?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Safety Services.

Interview

Easy, generic scenario questions. Typing and Excel test. First a phone interview, then HR interview, then a panel interview. All done at different times on different days. Many questions that were associated with customer service. A few questions based on software, have you ever used Microsoft, Oracle etc. Panel interview was intimidating; but I'm not good with interviews anyways.

Senior SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at West Safety Services (Longmont, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with some technical questions followed by the usual personality questions. In person interview a little over a week after telephone screening (some personnel were on vacation so it took longer than usual to schedule the face to face). Met with QA team then a manager then HR. Pretty ordinary process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They made a fair offer.

Service Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Safety Services (Longmont, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Went through a preliminary phone interview with the HR Recruiter. I was then invited to the office for a face-to-fact interview; first meeting with the HR Recruiter to discuss benefits and other HR related topic and then with 2 others; the Manager, Product Support, and a Sr. Tech Support Specialist.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall the exact questions but they were very well thought out and behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Safety Services (Longmont, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was thorough. Onsite interview was weak. Only interviewed with 3 people. I had asked to interview with more after the interview. I was told it was of no importance to interview with more.

Interview Questions

• Name something I have sold in my career.   1 Answer

Incident Commander Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Safety Services (Longmont, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

There is a multilayered interview process with a slow response back from HR & the hiring manager for a job offer. The interview with HR goes into the basics of your job skills and experience along with covering the benefits package. The subsequent interviews with leadership and the hiring manager is more in depth on your background, skills, education and experience.

Interview Questions

• One of the interview questions was if I knew the difference between incident management and problem management.   1 Answer

Associate Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Safety Services (Longmont, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

If selected there is a group interview with all the hiring entry level departments, if a supervisor/manager thinks you have good potential, they will offer you the job. My interview took about 30 minutes, you can be selected for multiple areas of the company based on one interview.

Associate Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Safety Services (Longmont, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The first round of the interview process at Intrado/West Safety Services begins with a phone call from the HR department. Then the next round requires you to take a basic Excel and typing test. You then have an interview with 3-4 managers. They ask very general interview questions. Once that is over, there are no more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging customer/situation, what happened, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question