West Specialized Agent Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at West Specialized Agent Services

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (Wausau, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

You speak to a human resource person, they decide what program you'll work for based on talking to you for 5 minutes. Very unprofessional. Then you speak to someone from program, if they like you, as a person, you move on.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (Wausau, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

The first interview was set up for over the phone. It was initially scheduled for 2pm, I waited until 2:10 and had to call them to interview. The interview felt rushed, and at the end when I asked to ask questions she said "I guess I have a second". Then she said that she would either call me or have the other manager call me to set up the interview later that afternoon (Friday). Monday I had to call and set up my interview for Tuesday, in which it was set up for 2pm. Once again I did not get in until 220. It was a nice interview though very through and I got to job shadow for about 20 minutes. Afterwards they said they would call.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because after discussing with them about the offer and trying to work out hours, we could not settle.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (Wausau, WI).

Interview

Detailed filled with information, very personable approach. The HR manager was very helpful in answering my questions, they also provided time for me to meet with one of the associates to get an idea of their day to day job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What makes me a good candidate for West   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (San Antonio, TX) in August 2007.

Interview

It was an easy process. Due to my history there, I know everyone involved. Low stress. First you go through your preliminary interview with the HR dept. Once passed, you go through your second interview with the Sr. Sales Manager, then the director. Each asks different questions that cater to the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the following situation: Your numbers are low for the daily quota, you have a staffing issue and the system just crashed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Either you accept or they hire the next in line to take what they offer.

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (Appleton, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

Multiple levels to go thru starting wih a phone interview thru TALeo, then an interview with HR then an interview with at least 2 managers. tokk way too long to get thru the process and not sure that all that are actually qualified get thru

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation . They stated a wage

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Surprisingly short and easy, I was expecting it to be much more challenging than my initial interview as a sales representative since it is a step up in the business. They only asked about 7 questions and we were done.

Interview Questions

• What would you implement as a a senior sales associate?   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (Appleton, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

I was typically nervous as one would be in a job interview. My interviewer was "laid back" and quickly put me at ease. He was very interested in my past experience in programming and in my problem solving skills/abilities. He told me a lot about the company and about the technologies used. There was a "test" in which I was asked to answer questions and enter code to perform certain things. An internet connection was provided and I was encouraged to use Google if needed. The test was not to see if I had memorized the right code snippets to get through the interview but rather to evaluate my ability to research and find answers to problems.

Interview Questions

• One question I was asked is how would I troubleshoot errors in code if the ability to step through the code did not exist.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the salary I asked for.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (Rocky Mount, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was short. Took about 20 minutes. 5 was spent on actual interview questions. Most difficult question asked was if I could meet the schedule requirements. Hiring didn't seem that rigorous or challenging.

Interview Questions

• How many times have you been late to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. Salary is set and no negotiations were available

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (Appleton, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with our Human Resources department to discuss career pathing to ensure that this position would be the best fit for me. I then had interview the next business day. Learned I was offered position 1 day later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Specialized Agent Services (San Antonio, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The company had standard interview procedures. First meet with Human Resources representative, then with sales agent. Then read sample script and then get hired.