West Texas A&M University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Texas A&M University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.4

Camp Leader Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University.

Interview

One on one casual, basic leadership questions that pertained to the specific job role. Interviewer was very easy to talk to, and very personable. I knew whether I had the job before even leaving the interview. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Presidents Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canyon, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University (Canyon, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Met in a conference room with the executive assistant to answer questions. She wrote every answer I said. The whole thing took about 45 minutes. She was friendly and understanding when waiting for me to think of good examples for the questions.

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canyon, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University (Canyon, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

It is a short process where the Residential Living staff has to narrow down the prospects to the candidates for the job. It was a good opportunity because you have to sit in a room with other Hall Coordinators and Residents Assistants while they evaluate how you answer questions and approach topics.

Bowling Lane Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canyon, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University (Canyon, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of one sit down face-to-face interview with the direct supervisor of the position. It was a very relaxed environment and they were straightforward with me as far as the amount of hours I could receive and the pay I would be getting.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canyon, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University (Canyon, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Brief interview with professors who need a GA. And then they accepted the offer. It took just a couple of days from application to an offer. If there is available GA hours, the department office will connect to candidates.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canyon, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University (Canyon, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

This job does not have a specific interview process. The Interview looks like that employer needs to know about candidate's personality and ask your class times. It is like talking with your friends.

Carpenter Interview

Interview

be patient hiring process is detailed

Graduate Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canyon, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University (Canyon, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied, I was then accepted. Afterward I was designated to a particular department where I was assigned work and completed my work until I finished everything. Then the next day, I did the exact same thing.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canyon, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University (Canyon, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process involves behavioral questions as well as basic questions about skills and prior experience. The questions are asked by various members of the interview team, which typically is comprised of three to five individuals, including the department manager, another member of the department and colleagues from the division or other departments with whom the candidate would work.

Interview Questions

• You may be asked to state what you know about WT and the job for which you're applying. Be prepared to say why you're interested in the position and what makes you the best candidate.   Answer Question

Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canyon, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Texas A&M University (Canyon, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Asked basic questions about problem solving skills and how you handle situations in other places of work. Very casual for an interview. Expect typically two people to be interviewing. They prefer you to have some customer service type of experience to be able to deal with people you come in contact with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.