West Valley Staffing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Valley Staffing Group Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at West Valley Staffing Group.

Interview

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. Bring a list of references if you did not already include them in the resume you submitted. And, most importantly, don’t forget to relax and be yourself.

Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Valley Staffing Group.

Interview

Interview was very short and simple. Not very technical. Several questions regarding my resume was asked, without going into too much detail. After the short phone interview, I was interviewing at the office, where I was asked a few more technical and time management questions. It was a fairly short session.

Interview Questions

• How do you move a file in Unix.   1 Answer

Any At Valley Medical Hospital Interview

Interview

They won't publish salaries so you don't know what they are paying for positions so they waste my time on jobs that I don't want to apply for. Please don't waste my time Valley Medical please publish the salaries of your jobs so I can apply intelligently. They won't publish salaries so you don't know what they are paying for positions so they waste my time on jobs that I don't want to apply for. Please don't waste my time Valley Medical please publish the salaries of your jobs so I can apply intelligently.

Interview Questions

• No salary answers. I was told by human resources that you don't find out pay until you get an offer. WHAT   Answer Question

Data Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Valley Staffing Group (San Jose, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Three (3) separate interviews with two (2) Directors, and one (1) Manager. Each described the objective of organization, and the function of their department. They were professional, warm, and friendly. They explained the products that the company makes, and the customer's that purchase them. In addition, they explained the importance of everyone working together as a team.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of data anaysis.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at West Valley Staffing Group in November 2009.

Interview

West Valley Technology has talented and intelligent recruiters. The company has several direct clients in the Silicon Valley area. The interview process has been very long due to what seems to be an indecisiveness of their client. It seems to be a two steps forward, one step back situation.

I had five interviews - the hiring manager, the group director, two management stakeholders, and the recruiter. The recruiter is always apologizing for the length of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me to detail my favorite project in the last 5 years.   Answer Question