WestJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WestJet Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

Customer Service Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was not very professional. The interviewers ended up bickering with each other. A full out gossip fest. I was not impressed. They were very confusing and kept wanting me to submit different answers for the same questions. Trying to show favoritism between the two. I would suggest that they correlate and make sure that the interviewers are in sync with each other before they start the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to make a citizen's arrest??   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WestJet (Nanaimo, BC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

long 3 hour interview. Started with a group of 16 (out of 463 applicants). The staff all told us about themselves. Then all the applicants stood up and introduced ourselves. We then pulled random topics from a hat that we had to speak about for a minute. We then split into smaller groups to discuss senarios...like a case study. During this time they pulled us aside one by one for our interview. The session ended in questions and answers. We were told we would receive an email in a week, they did not email me for 10-12 days, after I had emailed them to confirm.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

Applied online than in a week got an email about phone interview in a 2 days. Phone interview was 5 min , very easy basic questions .They told wait for 2 weeks , I should get an email about next step .In 6 days after my phone interview my status in website change from in progress to unsuccessfull at this time.I am very disappointing

Interview Questions

• Why is a Flight Attendant? How many languages do you speak ? And what are they? What do you know about Westjet?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet (Golden, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I did an Online interview a few days ago. started very well. I was very confident, until the French part came. I'm from Quebec so I understand French, but it was my first time doing an online interview, I kinda froze to what I was going to say. Fingers crossed for the next interview, where I'd do much better in person.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I sent in application online and received email confirmation on interview within 3 days. The interview consist of height test, and one on one interview. There were only a few of us so I don't think there was a group interview. There are situational questions as well as in-flight questions. The process took about 30-40 min. They said they will let me know by email within 2 weeks and if I do get hired, there will be medical test as well as first aid class I need to take on my own.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach an intoxicated passenger who was rude and loud? Other passengers are concerned about the passenger, how would you talk to them?

Tell me a time when you went above and beyond a customers expectation?
      Answer Question

Air Supply Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WestJet (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Nothing like any of the interviews I had read about. VERY POSITIVE experience. There was a one on one interview with a member of the ASA Team & then a group intro, then ASA info & game.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume. What have you done to help another team member out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Early morning one on one interview where you do a reach test before anything. Was invited back in the afternoon for a group session where they tell you more about the company, the job and benefits. Group was 2.5 hours with roughly 50 others while a few employees from different departments evaluate you throughout the self introduction and activity.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WestJet in August 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by email for a phone interview. The following day had a one-on-one interview and group interview. It was an fun and easy experience but a lot of pressure with a room full of other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult situation with a coworker.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1v1, Group Interview(played a game with other applicants and had 30 second of fame)
    Need to be friendly and talkative. Try to answer as much questions as you can. And be a leader.

Flight Attendant Toronto Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WestJet (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a 1 on 1 interview in the first week of August, but did not have a group interview on that day. In the email invitation I received says "Please be prepared approximately an hour with us" so I thought group interview will be held on the other day. Then I found here where everybody said they had a group interview on the same day... so I'm not sure if I failed. I am wondering if WestJet usually inform candidates even if we did not pass the interview? In the end of the interview, I asked them what the next process would be and my interviewer told me if I pass, I will be invited for the group interview and they would notify me in this week. But I haven't received any emails from them since last week.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current position? What do you know about WestJet?   Answer Question