WestJet Pilot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WestJet (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted application through their designated career site in late 2016. Response via email in early 2017 inviting me to an interview in YYC.

Relaxed interview in the afternoon that consisted of a face to face with one HR representative and one Pilot representative. A genuine conversation that covered your career and accomplishments.

Following the face to face, a 25 question technical exam administered on an iPad.

The end,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WestJet

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WestJet (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Online application. Technical examination consisting of 20 questions, one is long form the other 19 are multiple choice. The interview starts with the team introducing themselves and then they ask you to tell them about yourself. Behavioral questions, for example tell me about a time... questions. Presentation, then a scenario based question on conflict resolution.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: You just completed your external aircraft inspection and when you return to the cockpit, the head flight attendant stops you and begins to berate you in front of the other crew members. He/she is upset that you did not help with the cabin inspection on a quick turn. How do you deal with this? The flight attendant will not let it go and the passengers are boarding.   1 Answer

Pilot Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WestJet in January 2012.

Interview

Great place to work, friendly environment .