Westat Interview Questions in Rockville, MD | Glassdoor

2.3

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Westat Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD).

Interview

It was pretty intense, but easy. First there were a couple of phone interviews, then I went to the Rockville campus and met with multiple people, in multiple rounds of interviews. The interviewer groups ranged from 2 - 6 people, but everyone was nice and there were no curveball questions. It was just a very long interview process that day.

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD).

Interview

The process began with two phone interviews that were then transferred to an in person interview at the Maryland offices. Once at the Maryland offices, there was a one on one interview then a group interview with the project managers.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems with traveling fulltime?   1 Answer

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD).

Interview

I thought I was hired as a temp but Westat thought I was being hired as temp to perm. The interview was with the department manager. I eventually decided to accept the perm position.

Programmer Design Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD).

Interview

I was contacted first by phone and then went to an in person interview. It was a good length, good questions. The interviewer was nice and professional. You should dress well and be prepared for various questions about the position and your interest and experience.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

First a screener, then a phone interview with more than one manager; they will ask several questions about your experience and the interview process is quick and average. They may try to sound intimidating

Phone Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with a room of four people who were the managers of the project and the HR manager. Was told in detail about the project. Great people, great team.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be able to do the math and phone calling required for the project that I was being hired for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Started with multiple phone interviews, then brought in for 2 panel-style in-person interviews at the Rockville campus. Process was quick and efficient, and lasted no more than 2 hours total. Relatively laid-back.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about prior experience, what I'm looking for in a job, education, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The process included a phone screening with HR, a 15 minute phone interview with the team lead, and an hour in-person with the entire team. The questions were very easy - mostly focused on me explaining my role with various projects listed on my resume and my interest in the position/organization.

Interview Questions

• What's kinds of things do you want to learn about here? What skills do you want to grow?   Answer Question

Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Received a phone call, a phone interview, than two in person interviews. The recruiter had not read my resume and kept me waiting half an hour pay or scheduled appointment, the hiring manager was late to the interview, another one was plain rude and behaved as if didn't know why we were there... After the interview, i emailed the recruiter numerous times, and the one hiring manger who gave me a card. I was ignored for three weeks. I am very surprised that their data management can stay afloat since that requires a lot of attention to detail and follow up... I ain't working in such a place than you very much.

Interview Questions

• The usual template interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Took a month from application until a recruiter called to set up an interview. Interviewed in person/teleconference by 4 people back to back. Took 2 hours. Not difficult at all. Interviewers were friendly. Unfortunately the job was not an RA position at all.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? Why do you want this job? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question