Westat Study Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

My interview was a full-day with 12 different people; some were individual interviews and some involved multiple people at once. They paid for the interview expenses (flight, hotel, and transportation.) At the time, there were two different positions they were interviewing me for, so that could by why the interview was with so many people and the entire day.

Interview Questions

• Why you are interested in the position, and a full review of your CV.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Westat

Study Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westat (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a preliminary phone interview which lasted for a half hour. I was told I would hear something from them the next week but I did not hear anything. The HR person was pleasant.

Study Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westat.

Interview

The interview was very normal, they asked me questions about my background and qualifications. I was able to meet with my future supervisor and was introduced to the department head as well as other colleagues. I was offered the job within a week and started work within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my ability to multi-task as the nature of the environment for most positions involves juggling between multiple projects on multiple contracts.   Answer Question

Study Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westat in September 2009.

Interview

The interview process was informative and went well.