Westat Telephone Interviewer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Westat (Rockville, MD) in July 2009.

Interview

HR called me because I had applied for an unrelated position 3 months earlier through MD DLLR's site. There was a general interview and I was tested on my computer and microsoft office skills. About a week later, HR called me back for a second interview. I interviewed with the Project Mngr and a Dept Mngr. I didn't have any questions for them, and they had several positions open so they talked more about the project than the positions. I still got the job despite a roughly 20 min interview and walking out feeling ignorant.

Interview Questions

• This was a potentially 20 year project and they asked if I would be alright with that. Other interviews I've had for later projects that I was a telephone interviewer for asked me to read a script on the spot and my understanding policies and procedures of related clients and topics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I felt like I had no ground since the economy was terrible and I'd been unemployed for a while. I took what I was offered but I'd encourage other applicants to ask for a benefits package sooner - I had to wait 6 months and my understanding is that is something they may be flexible on.

Other Interview Reviews for Westat

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westat in June 2011.

Interview

Very nice people. They made me very comfortable talking. Nice experience.

Interview Questions