Western Dental Services Associate Dentist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Dental Services Associate Dentist Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Dental Services

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Sacramento, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed as a general dentist as I was unable to find a position as an orthodontist.(which I am) I explained I haven't done general dentistry in a long time but willing to try.

Interview Questions

• the interviewer said I should be able to do general dental treatment as I am a dentist.   1 Answer
  • when can you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiation was pleasant

Other Interview Reviews for Western Dental Services

Associate Dentist Interview

Interview

I had better luck responding to a job ad online rather than the company website, but the company website is updated now so I think they are better about it. Was contacted and scheduled for a working interview. Most offices are looking for someone who can produce and get along with patients and staff. As soon as you get there you will be assigned an assistant and then begin treating patients. The people are a mixed bag, I have been to many different Western Dental offices and every office has its own personality. Even if you do not think you would enjoy working with the staff at the office you interview at, try to do well on the interview and afterwards you can ask to try out at a different office.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take me to do a molar endo?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Chino, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

It was very easy and smooth process to where they asked simple questions regarding what you want to do. They also asked what your main goal was and what you knew a bout the company.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Over the phone.interviewed with recruiter and doctor.Asked if I worked with children and how do I manage them .Asked about my work experience and my strengths.Asked specific questions about resume and if I feel confident working independently and seeing many patients in one day

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from your school   1 Answer