Western Dental Services Dental Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Dental Services Dental Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Dental Services

1.9

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

Got call on a friday then interview on monday. Then on tues-thurs HR was asking me to fill out paperout not yet hire.Not till Friday i knew i had JOB.

Interview Questions

Western Dental Services Response

Jul 5, 2016

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We value your feedback and look forward to your continued support.

Other Interview Reviews for Western Dental Services

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process much the same nothing new. you enter you talk, they want cheap labour, make sure you know a few things and know your place nothing special and move on. if your willing to work for that much and do that much work , why not!?

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked in a dental office before, what are your long time goals here? the same time-wasting banter.   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiation is based upon there need and your want.

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services in May 2013.

Interview

They really just asked me what I did for my externship because I didn't have any experience, I haven't been in a dental office in 3 yrs. after I graduated but they still hired me. But I'm glad they did.

Interview Questions

• None I was only interviewed for about 5min. tops, I was really surprised they hired me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went for the entry level pay because I had no experience.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Elk Grove, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call a week later from a recruiter to set up an interview. I went in and met with the office manager. She was very nice and has been with them for over 20 years. She didn’t really ask me interview questions just asked what I did during my time as a dental assistant. What type of office I worked in. We just had a conversation pretty much.

Anonymous Employee in Bellflower, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Bellflower, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I just want to thank Western Dental for making this process very smooth and easy for me. I applied on indeed and right away I got a call from Lisa, she was very professional and very sweet. She took her time to find the best office more convenient for me. I am very grateful thank you!

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Super great and amazing everything was straight forward and everybody was nice and very clear as to what my next steps were going to be during my hiring process!

Interview Questions

• Would you like to start soon?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Sacramento, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

I posted my resume on Indeed and Tiffanie Caldwell contacted me, helped me find the closest location and set up an interview for me. The day of my interview I had 3 other interviews and Tiffanie helped me make my decision to choose Western dental by taking the time to explain all the benefits, career growth within the company, and explain the hiring process. She took the time to walk me through the entire hiring process and had answers to all my questions. As having other offers on the table Tiffanie understood that and did not pressure me into a decision but helped me choose the right one with consideration of meeting with other potential employers. She responded to all my calls and emails quickly.

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services in September 2018.

Interview

Was called from a recruiter named Gianni. She was very approachable and awesome to ask questions. After the process of interviewing she always kept in touch with me and helped me with so much information.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Santa Rosa, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was taken into an operatory and given hypothetical scenarios with patient care and asked how I would then handle those situations, and every situation was a forewarning for a negative situation I was then faced with when I actually worked in my position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disrespectful patient who is adamant about not receiving the treatment recommended?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Hayward, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

fast interview process, they will ask you questions about your work experience, just be honest its better for you if you are. I received questions about what are my goals and aspirations, what i did during my internship. i would bring a note pad to get the mangers name you spoke with and any information you might need

Interview Questions

• Did i know how to sterilize dental instruments?   1 Answer