Cover image for Western Dental Services

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Western Dental Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 122 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Hanford, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

The process was very easy and my experience with their hiring recruiter Gianni Mayes was great! She was very well spoken and easy to talk to. Very understanding and professional. I wish all the interview experiences were this effortless and smooth.

Interview Questions
  • How I would handle a tough patient?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Menifee, CA) in Sep 2022

Interview

Was straight foward. I was pretty nervous but they are pretty nice. Just walk in confident and show them what you got to offer. Tell them what you have done in a dental office for example x-rays and ect. Bring all your certifications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

82K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Western Dental Services~18465
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Orange, CA)

Interview

So unprofessional They canceled my 3rd interview 2 hours before the time because they decided to choose another candidate. They need to show respect to all people even if they are in a Hurry

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Pablo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Pablo, CA) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was very fast and efficient I feel like the environment is great. Felt like I can have a great learning experience and get so much out of this wonderful opportunity I was presented.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Carson, CA) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview was quick and easy, not nerve-wracking at all! The interviewer was friendly and easy going, very professional and knowledgeable about the job. Even wished me the best of luck !

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

At first I thought it was going to be difficult but it came out to be a very easy interview, I was nervous at first but then I decided to calm down.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Reno, NV) in Jun 2022

Interview

It was great. Miss Therez was very professional. She was on time. She give me a tour in the clinic, and introduce me to everybody in a very sweet way. She was very positive.

Interview Questions
  • If i am flexible and be able to go to work on time, and what are my characteristics?

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Orange, CA) in May 2022

Interview

Great interview with 2 HRBP's and 1 HRBP/Talent Acquisition Manager. Great conversation regarding previous experience as well as in-depth conversation about the job description and duties, and info on the company and team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to have a difficult conversation with a disgruntled employee? How did you act and go about completing the conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Crowley, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Crowley, TX) in May 2022

Interview

I applied on indeed a couple weeks ago and was called back for a phone interview. I waited on my background check to be finished and was then called and hired on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Dental Services

Application

I interviewed at Western Dental Services

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview meeting. Discussed position, benefits and hours I would be working. This will be a 4 hour a week position for a dental assistant. I have been a Dental assistant for minimum 2 years.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Western Dental Services

Application

I interviewed at Western Dental Services

Interview

It was nice and I felt confident and felt a good work environment. I came in the office and receptionists were very nice and within less than a minute I was with the manager having the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews

Western Dental Services Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Western Dental Services as 76.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.19 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Patient Care Coordinator and Registered Dental Hygienist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Dental Assistant and Receptionist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Western Dental Services takes an average of 12 days when considering 127 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Receptionist had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Front Desk Receptionist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Western Dental Services according to 127 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 26.69%