Western Dental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Dental Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.4

Director of Real Estate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services in July 2017.

Interview

I didn't go through the process. I applied online and was surprised at the hoops one must go through to forward a resume. After filling out the online form, I had to take a personality test (ok, fine, I understand that most companies want to do this). However, the next part of the online process (before I was allowed to send my resume), required me to list my references with extensive amounts of information on our relationship.

Another requirement was that they send a letter directly to the references right away. Seriously, I have a problem with that!! I don't want my references to be bothered with a ridiculous online form -- the letter stated that they had to click on a link and complete the questionnaire online, stating that it is approximately 5 minutes long. The whole process, testing and reference letters was completely pre-mature and extensive. No wonder they are still looking for someone for this position ....

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Forgot to mention that Tiffany Galvez, while it is in her best interest to expedite the interview and hiring process, she was very professional and made it seem like it's all about me.

Interview Questions

• What if one of the days that Western needed me conflicted with the one day that I was working elsewhere.   1 Answer

Technical Support Tier II Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Employer contacted me via email asking me a few questions regarding the salary expectation, time for phone interview and such. I replied with the answers along with questions of my own but employer didn't even answer my questions but instead sets up a phone interview, which was odd. He called me kind of late for the phone interview so at this point I was seriously considering backing out but just went forth with it anyways. He asked me a couple of technical test questions, work history, certification, etc. He explains what the job entails and a bit about the company. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes, which could've gone on longer had I not intervened. I asked him multiple questions regarding the environment, turnover, culture, etc. He just kept ranting about employees withholding information and not helping others out due to job security, almost as if he going through with it himself or it occurs there often. At the end of the interview, he proceeds to lie to me by saying "I'll check with my manager", which is code for you'll never hear from me again and I told him that "I'd think about it." which is code for you'll never hear from me again as well, which is fine as I wasn't going to accept an offer if one was made and it also made me wonder what else was he lying to me about.

I had a feeling that this job had a high turnover, micromanage, low pay, metrics, customer surveys etc when the employer told me the opposite. This job was basically a call center job and need less to say I wasn't interested in the job anymore.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How would you troubleshoot a network printer?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume thru Recruiter and it was an interview process of about 4 hours onsite with 5 individuals from CIO to Managers. It was mostly about Personality traits and how the candidate is able to fit within their expectations. Technology wise they are a bit behind and there is not much an experienced Engineer can get out of this Job. If you've got +A personality you will get this role . Their IT Team are not very knowledgable and there's been a high turnover over the years. First level of Management were recently hired .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

I didn't apply originally for the position...a recruiter contacted me to see if I was interested. Once I said I was interested then I went for a one on one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

Hiring process went well. The interviewers were polite and accommodating. They had preset questionnaire and started the conversation with introductions. Two managers were sitting on the panel. The follow up interview was with a higher rank manager.

Interview Questions

• To describe challenges dealt with and how to overcome them.   1 Answer

Jul 5, 2016

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm glad to hear that your interview process went well. Please feel free to continue letting us know how we are doing.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I got to Western Dental about 5 minutes before my interview incase I needed to fill out an application. I ended up waiting 30 minutes to interview with the business manager. While the interview took about 30-40 minutes. Probably one of the weirdest interviews I've ever been too, even the business manager said it would be. The business manager focused a lot of cons in the company oppose to another interview talking highly about their company, but was told that we should know these things before starting.

Interview Questions

Western Dental Services Response

Jul 5, 2016

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I will be sure your review is shared with our management team, as we are always looking for ways to improve as a company. We... More

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

Got call on a friday then interview on monday. Then on tues-thurs HR was asking me to fill out paperout not yet hire.Not till Friday i knew i had JOB.

Interview Questions

Western Dental Services Response

Jul 5, 2016

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We value your feedback and look forward to your continued support.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I got a call from their corporate office that I was selected for an interview for a position that I had applied for months prior. A few hours later I got a call if I could go in for an interview the next day. I had a 1 on 1 interview. It was quick and the woman made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Jul 5, 2016

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We take each one very seriously, as we are always looking for ways to improve as a company.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. She asked me simple interview questions and tell me about your self question. She wanted to know how comfortable I am talking to new people and learning terminology.

Interview Questions

• One of these questions: Sell me this pencil?   1 Answer

Jul 5, 2016

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm glad to hear your experience was positive. We look forward to your continued support.