Western Dental Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Western Dental Services

HardAverageEasy
Found 85 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Western Dental Services (United States)

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter and they found a location for me that was hiring. The recruiter was very friendly and helpful in getting an interview set up for me.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what my expected wage was.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Western Dental Services (United States)

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter for the company, and it was smooth and professional. There's a next step in talking with someone from the office then a working interview. Looking forward to learning more about the work.

Interview Questions
Western Dental Services
Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Antonio, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

Met with the manager and DR. Talked about experience and expectations, They asked what I was looking to accomplish and about my willingness to learn. They were sure to let me know they would be my second family away from home, that we would be a TEAM, if I was offered the position. Asked about what I do at my current office and how flexable my schedule is. What hours i can and can not work. Asked about myself and if I was looking for something long or short term.

Interview Questions
Western Dental Services
Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Yuba City, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied for the job through Indeed. I received an email the next day from Omar the recruiting manager. He quickly got me in for an interview with Lucian the business manager. After the back round check went through I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why I chose Western Dental as the company I'd like to work for.
Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Western Dental Services (South Gate, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Was treated with respect and interviewer was very professional and courteous. All staff was welcoming and friendly. I cannot wait to join the Western Dental Team. The hiring process was easy and quick.

Interview Questions
Western Dental Services
Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Santa Clara, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was easy to go through and the manager and doctor were very nice they gave me background information about what it would be like working there. They told me that it was a very busy workplace but great for starting dental assistants to get good experience and skills

Interview Questions
Western Dental Services
Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Tucson, AZ) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was quick the woman who interviewed me made me feel really comfortable. Everyone in the building seemed happy with their job. I can see myself working here for a very long time. Glad they gave me a chance :)

Interview Questions
  • Would you be comfortable talking to patients
Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Bakersfield, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process was friendly and excellent, felt great and confident. I was able to express my expirience and all my knowledge for the position i was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • how woul you greet the patients and English and Spanish
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Great interview very informative and straight forward, the dos and don't were great information. They called me to do each directions and what each process were next. Manager was nice and recruiting agent were nice to help in areas i need help in.

Interview Questions
Western Dental Services
Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Carrollton, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

I arrived at the location at 15 minutes before my interview at 9:30. I waited in the waiting room until I was called into an office with Joselyn Alejos and another member of the senior staff. The interview process took 30 to 45 minutes with various questions.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be ok working every Saturday of the month because it is required for the position.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85