Western Dental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellflower, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Bellflower, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I just want to thank Western Dental for making this process very smooth and easy for me. I applied on indeed and right away I got a call from Lisa, she was very professional and very sweet. She took her time to find the best office more convenient for me. I am very grateful thank you!

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last job   1 Answer

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

Phone screen, then in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Orange, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was at a job fair where I was interviewed. Nothing major. Walked in, presented my resume, they asked what my experience was. Etc. as for the hiring process it was fairly simple. Same with the interview, nothing special

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Antonio, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Since turnover is rampant, anyone with a pulse can get hired. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter who grossly exaggerated what to expect. The face to face interview is a joke.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. She asked me simple interview questions and tell me about your self question. She wanted to know how comfortable I am talking to new people and learning terminology.

Interview Questions

• One of these questions: Sell me this pencil?   1 Answer

Western Dental Services Response

Jul 5, 2016

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm glad to hear your experience was positive. We look forward to your continued support.

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Mateo, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easier than I expected it to be. First I was interviewed over the phone by the recruiter. Then I was contacted by the manager to come by for a one-on-one interview. Majority of the the questions were about my experience in sales, ability to work in a fast passed environment and my customer service skills. Then the managing doctor joined in. He explained my duties and the office/company expectations. He also asked some questions about my experience working with patients. He explained that the priorities are the wellbeing of the patients. Then I was told that I will be contacted to let me know what they decided.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few days I got as call for an interview. I was taken into an office where the interview took place within 5 minutes of getting there. Two people interviewed me, one of which was true branch manager. They were both friendly and outgoing. The interview was simple, they had me walk them through my resume, and the basic questions about strengths, weaknesses and why I am a good candidate...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they talk about what you want for pay during the interview and they determine what they feel is the right pay in your offer letter.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

I didn't apply originally for the position...a recruiter contacted me to see if I was interested. Once I said I was interested then I went for a one on one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Concord, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Short, took about 20 minutes. Manager called me in to office, talked about why I wanted to work for the company. What were my expectations and where did I see myself in the next 5 years. An outline was given as to what sales goals I had to meet and was shown how to meet them. Very simple job to do as soon as you are trained.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self ?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Am I comfortable at talking with patients about payment plans.   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Over the phone.interviewed with recruiter and doctor.Asked if I worked with children and how do I manage them .Asked about my work experience and my strengths.Asked specific questions about resume and if I feel confident working independently and seeing many patients in one day

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from your school   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Sacramento, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed as a general dentist as I was unable to find a position as an orthodontist.(which I am) I explained I haven't done general dentistry in a long time but willing to try.

Interview Questions

• the interviewer said I should be able to do general dental treatment as I am a dentist.   1 Answer
    • when can you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiation was pleasant