Western Dental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Dental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Dental Services

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Redwood City, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

First of all, the recruiter Tiffany Galvez contacted me by email saying that my resume got her attention and would like to set up a phone interview with me. On the phone interview, she asked me questions about my training, experiences, and competence of dental hygiene. And I shared my situations with her. And then she arranged an in-person interview between the manager and me at Redwood City. During the whole process Tiffany has kept touch with me by phone and emails, which I really appreciate. The interview Process is organized and systematic. I am satisfied with the process and the experience was great.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Anaheim, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. At each step of the way, everyone was very transparent and honest about what to expect. I had a total of three interviews and each one ensured that the other had completely explained the process. I couldn't have been happier with how the intervews went and truly felt like the hiring team wanted me to be successful.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Bernardino, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very great. The managing dentist and office manager were very friendly. I was given an office tour and questions. The office was very clean and appealing. My follow up phone interviews went great as well with plenty of information to make me feel comfortable and ready to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with using Arestin?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

Tiffany Galvez was my recruiter, and she is wonderful at her job. She answered any questions I had, was prompt with her phone calls, and always followed through with what she said she was going to do. She was always friendly and made me feel like I was a priority.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient only wanted a standard prophy and not an SRP that they needed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was great experience. Initially, interview started with a phone call. Tiffany Galvez was the person who did everything awesome. She responds very quick, no matter how busy she is. Great personality and create a friendly environment while speaking on phone. In entire interview procedure who I met and talked were very generous and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Tucson, AZ) in June 2018.

Interview

Tiffany was so great to talk to. She has a very welcoming and friendly tone. She was extremely professional and answered all of my questions right away. As soon as I was given the job offer she sent me everything through email that I needed to complete. I've worked for this company before and I am very happy to be joining the team once again.

Interview Questions

• She asked what some of my qualifications and skills were.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume thru Recruiter and it was an interview process of about 4 hours onsite with 5 individuals from CIO to Managers. It was mostly about Personality traits and how the candidate is able to fit within their expectations. Technology wise they are a bit behind and there is not much an experienced Engineer can get out of this Job. If you've got +A personality you will get this role . Their IT Team are not very knowledgable and there's been a high turnover over the years. First level of Management were recently hired .

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

Process took about two weeks. I applied online. One week later I was contacted by a company recruiter where she sent my resume to the manager at the office where I applied. I was contacted the following day to set up an interview with the supervisor. After the interview, I got a call back two weeks later with by the recruiter that contacted me first, she said that the supervisor wanted to offer me the position so after filling out the second application the hiring process was done.

Interview Questions

• Why am I good fit? What are my best qualities? What is my definition of great customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Stockton, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

over the phone interview, was not much of an interview, i was hired on the spot, was not asked about my prior work experience, went into the office and little did I know I became a dental assistant.

Interview Questions

• Just asked if I was familiar with OSHA and HIPAA   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call a few days later to go in for an interview. It was a “group interview". Three of us were crammed in the managers office with her and the PDM. It was about a fifteen minute interview in which we all took turns answering the same questions.