Western Dental Services Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Dental Services Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Dental Services

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Stockton, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

over the phone interview, was not much of an interview, i was hired on the spot, was not asked about my prior work experience, went into the office and little did I know I became a dental assistant.

Interview Questions

• Just asked if I was familiar with OSHA and HIPAA   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Western Dental Services

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call a few days later to go in for an interview. It was a “group interview". Three of us were crammed in the managers office with her and the PDM. It was about a fifteen minute interview in which we all took turns answering the same questions.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

Process took about two weeks. I applied online. One week later I was contacted by a company recruiter where she sent my resume to the manager at the office where I applied. I was contacted the following day to set up an interview with the supervisor. After the interview, I got a call back two weeks later with by the recruiter that contacted me first, she said that the supervisor wanted to offer me the position so after filling out the second application the hiring process was done.

Interview Questions

• Why am I good fit? What are my best qualities? What is my definition of great customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Friendly manager and staff. Very informative and descriptive interview. Overall the interview experience was quick and easy. Enjoyed the whole interview process.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

After receiving an email about an open interview/hiring day they were having to fill positions at majority of their offices, I attended hoping to land a receptionist job. I interviewed with the site coordinator, who seemed to really enjoy our conversation, and actually said she would be interested in hiring me as a patient care coordinator, instead of a receptionist, due to "being overqualified" and prior job/internship experience. The interviewer was persistent about wanting me to work at her site and had me interview with the office manager afterwards. Following the second person interviewing me, I was told that I would be contacted within the week if they chose to pursue me as a candidate. However, they never contacted me. I felt that this was a bit odd seeing as the coordinator was adament about wanting to hire me for a different role, and saying she really liked me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a receptionist for our company?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

The interview was really easy. I was called to come in and in the same day of my 10 min interview with the manager I was told that she would contact her boss to let her know her feedback. A couple days later I was offered the position.