Western Dental Services Registered Dental Hygienist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Dental Services Registered Dental Hygienist Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Dental Services

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Anaheim, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. At each step of the way, everyone was very transparent and honest about what to expect. I had a total of three interviews and each one ensured that the other had completely explained the process. I couldn't have been happier with how the intervews went and truly felt like the hiring team wanted me to be successful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Western Dental Services

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services.

Interview

Tiffany Galvez was my recruiter, and she is wonderful at her job. She answered any questions I had, was prompt with her phone calls, and always followed through with what she said she was going to do. She was always friendly and made me feel like I was a priority.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient only wanted a standard prophy and not an SRP that they needed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Redwood City, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

First of all, the recruiter Tiffany Galvez contacted me by email saying that my resume got her attention and would like to set up a phone interview with me. On the phone interview, she asked me questions about my training, experiences, and competence of dental hygiene. And I shared my situations with her. And then she arranged an in-person interview between the manager and me at Redwood City. During the whole process Tiffany has kept touch with me by phone and emails, which I really appreciate. The interview Process is organized and systematic. I am satisfied with the process and the experience was great.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (San Bernardino, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very great. The managing dentist and office manager were very friendly. I was given an office tour and questions. The office was very clean and appealing. My follow up phone interviews went great as well with plenty of information to make me feel comfortable and ready to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with using Arestin?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was great experience. Initially, interview started with a phone call. Tiffany Galvez was the person who did everything awesome. She responds very quick, no matter how busy she is. Great personality and create a friendly environment while speaking on phone. In entire interview procedure who I met and talked were very generous and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Dental Services (Tucson, AZ) in June 2018.

Interview

Tiffany was so great to talk to. She has a very welcoming and friendly tone. She was extremely professional and answered all of my questions right away. As soon as I was given the job offer she sent me everything through email that I needed to complete. I've worked for this company before and I am very happy to be joining the team once again.

Interview Questions

• She asked what some of my qualifications and skills were.   Answer Question