Western Digital Administrative Assistant IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (Lake Forest, CA).

Interview

A recruiter called me a few days after I submit my application and was extremely professional and really sweet. After speaking with her for just a few minutes she scheduled a phone interview with the executive I would be assisting. The phone interview lasted about 40 minutes and went very well, I was then invited on-site. I met with one of the executives coworkers and he seemed really surprised he was the only person who would be interviewing me, besides the executive. The interview went really well until about 40 minutes in when it ended really abruptly because the executive was in a meeting and wouldn't be able to meet with me that day.

I followed up several times with both the recruiter and the executive and finally 3 weeks later received an email from her saying that they decided to go in a different direction for the role.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle working for someone who can be really tough?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Administrative Assistant IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Digital (Fremont, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied through Kelly services was called by the recruiter. Did a phone interview then was asked to come in to meet with the Director of the department.

Interview Questions