Western Digital Electronics Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (San Jose, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews. First round is a behavioral interview. The second one is technical. Mainly about the projects on my resume. Many innovative problems around different projects.

Interview Questions

• How do you implement your filter into an communication system? What type will choose and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Western Digital (Irvine, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was a 4 hour long process included a behavioral interview for lunch. Met with 5/6 interviewers who mostly asked mostly about what was on my resume. Few technical questions related to classes listed on resume and hypothetical behavioral situations.On technical question was what the difference was between response of square wave using AC Scope or DC scope.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about FFT what is the FFT of a pure sinusoid and what is the FFT of a random signal   Answer Question

Negotiation

Formal offer through email.