Western Governors University Junior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Governors University Junior Java Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Western Governors University (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

I was first contacted by a staffing agency and after our call, WGU set up an initial interview. During the first interview I was asked questions about Java and SQL. The Hiring manager explained the company and what the position I was interviewing entailed. He explained that it is not a Java developer position, but a SalesForce developer position using a Java like language APEX. The interview went good and he arranged a second interview with the Java guru and the SalesForce manager as well as himself.

The second interview did not go as well. I prepared well for the interview assuming that they would ask Java related questions again, but instead asked Web Services related questions which I was not prepared for.

Interview Questions

• What does the action and method attribute in the HTML <form> tag do.   1 Answer