Western Michigan University Computer Lab Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Michigan University Computer Lab Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Michigan University

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Michigan University (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for this job at the college of arts and sciences. The manager along with one other worker were Interviewing different students to see who is best fit for the job. They did happen to be 20 minutes late to the interview though.

Interview Questions

• What Experience have you had in the past that will help you thrive here in this work environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Michigan University

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Western Michigan University (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very easy, one phone call before to schedule an interview and to do some prescreening. After that was one fifteen minute conversation and was hired. Overall was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Michigan University (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

It was easy, standard questions and coming early to the interview was a plus. It was standard procedure where the manager asked simple questions that were easy to answer. The interview took about 20 mins and I interviewed only once.