Western Washington University Customer Service Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western Washington University Customer Service Lead Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Western Washington University (Bellingham, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied in person, dropping of the application and resume to the Front Desk. Towards the end of the Academic Term, the department called me saying they would like to interview for the position the next term. On the day of my interview, I showed up to the building a little early and the receptionist wrote down what time I came in and I'm fairly sure a description of how I approached the receptionist. Right when the interview was scheduled to start, I was called into the room where 5 of the current employees were seated down opposite of an empty chair. The interview was a series of situational questions and personality questions. After that interview I was told that I would hear back from the department later that week for a 2nd interview if I made it through this one. I got that call and met with the Front Desk Manager and a building supervisor. They asked more indepth questions about how I would handle various situations and what I would have done differently given different scenarios. After that interview I was told that I would be given a 3rd interview if I passed this one. I got the 3rd interview, but it was more of a team building exorcise with the entire existing staff and 5 interviewees. So preformed a series of team builders. I was then told that the staff would talk about how we fit in with the group. After that I got the job!!

Interview Questions

• What color is your brain?   Answer Question
  • How do you respond when a superior tells you to do something that gets you in trouble by another superior.   Answer Question