Western & Southern Financial Group Financial Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Western & Southern Financial Group Financial Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Western & Southern Financial Group (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview where we talked about my skill set as well as what the position would entail. After getting the information about the position and how much of the income was based on commission I determined it was not right for me at this time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Western & Southern Financial Group

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Western & Southern Financial Group (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

It was an extremely easy interview process in general, pretty up front. I applied online and heard back immediately from one of the hiring sales managers. I had two In person interviews and then I got an offer right away.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western & Southern Financial Group in December 2009.

Interview

Took an online assesment to guage whether or not a commission only sales job would be a fit for me. I scored very high and was called to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager the next day. He asked very basic questions about my resume and basically told me what was expected of me in the role.

He offered me the job on the spot. I asked to take a few days to think it over. He didn't say that they would rescind the offer if I needed some time, but he hinted at that. I declined the next day.

Pressure, pressure, pressue...