Westgate Resorts Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Westgate Resorts

2.0

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

2 phone screens / 1 In-Person interview in Orlando with multiple senior executives.

The recruiting manager was professional and considerate of scheduling/time and a pleasant, but unstructured interview.

In-person interviews were again unstructured and more casual and conversation based. Several of them I had limited opportunities to answer questions as it was much more focused on the hiring manager(s) explaining what they wanted from the role than they were determining a fit for the role.

As an overall impression - I gathered that this is a chaotic, unfocused company as there were 4 different "views" on what this new role would do and be held accountable for at the company.

Additionally, while there was a promise of reimbursement for travel expenses related to the in-person interview, despite several contact attempts, reimbursement for flights has not happened.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Westgate Resorts

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orland, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Not well coordinated or good. I indicated my salary requirements in a phone interview and when I had face to face, they offer as significantly less. Waste of time since this employer does not pay the current rates for positions

Interview Questions

• Scale of 1- 10, how much do I want to work for them   1 Answer