Westgate Resorts Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Westgate Resorts Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Westgate Resorts

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was made by calling the HR department and scheduling an interview. Upon arrival, a typical application for work was filled out, which included a background check. There was no need to bring a resume, and no personality or skill test was given. The interview was conducted with other applicants and consisted of an informal chat and explanation of the product and compensation package. An offer was then extended. If you do not have a real estate license, you will be required to take a drug test before starting training.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Westgate Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Kissimmee, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Not very hard to get hired if you know someone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts.

Interview

courteous and fun

Negotiation

easy and more than i expected was given

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Long painful they make it look like you applied for the best job in the world and it's mostly seasonal

Interview Questions

• None, they just make it as if this was the best job in the world, and it is a great job and can lead to long lasting career but not with Westgate resorts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and commission but bybthe time you should get commission they usually fire you.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very simple, asking what ive done before, why I choose to work for them, and sending you to fill out paperwork right the way. Ive done interview twice with this company, last time was back in 2012 and it was still as simple as it is today. Both times my interview was super simple, not even interview but conversation about me and about life of recruiter

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Very simple interview process with 2 people on the same day.Straight forward and not too stringent. The interview gets you into the training class and if you make it out successfully you can move on to actual sales in a month or so.

Interview Questions

• Professional and academic background. General questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Commission rates are set in contract.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Background, education, experience, and desire to do so for them. Laid back discussion with them selling me more on Westgate than me selling myself. They were really excited about the new property.
    They clearly explained how the new property was one of few that had a casino attached. It was a very easy interview as I was a reffered recruit.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in timeshare previously? Where have you worked and when. How did you like it. Why did you leave that property.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was quite quick. Questions were direct and I was hired before I even knew it. One on one style to be honest it felt a little weird how quickly it went through.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about timeshare   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gatlinburg, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Gatlinburg, TN).

Interview

I did a phone interview, but it was years ago and the staff is entirely different now. Basically anyone can get hired because they go through a lot of sales people. Their staff is a lot smaller now due to recent wildfires affecting the property and tours, but they are rebuilding and will hire as they grow. They hire from all walks of life and no experience is needed as they do offer great training.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts in June 2016.

Interview

They asked straight up hiring questions. They asked you to dress professionally. To come prepare for anything the interviewers have to offer you. Most importantly just be yourself and the jobs yours.

Interview Questions

• What set you a part from others. they asked about different places you. few personal questions. how could you be a beneficial to the company.   Answer Question