Westinghouse Drafter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Monroeville, PA).

Interview

There are job listings on the Westinghouse website. To apply for a position you must fill out a length application thru Brassring. (It will prompt you thru all the steps) There are many questions, many in which you my have answered in your resume. There is absolutely no way to get a permanent position with out doing this. People complain about how long it is, but if you can't do 3 hours of work to show that you are a good fit, than maybe you are not a good fit.

I had a panel interview, with my manager, their manager and an HR rep. The questions where more geared towards your work ethics and how you handle yourself in not so perfect situations. They actually send you a list of questions that they will ask so you can be prepared.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember them. I think it is because I was prepared with the questions they were asking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiation because I was happy just to be offered a job with a great company coming out of school. Sorry no help