Westinghouse Interview Questions in Monroeville, PA | Glassdoor

3.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Monroeville, PA).

Interview

Panel Interview with standard set of questions. No real in-depth queries. Typical attendees are candidate, HR, a hiring manager, plus an at large peer or manager. More of a personality/fit interview.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Monroeville, PA).

Interview

It was a pseudo panel interview where I was introduced to several hiring managers. I was very prepared for the interview due to my previous work experience. I also had the advantage of a massive hiring spree during the nuclear renassaince.

Interview Questions

• Honestly I can't remember. The interview went so well I don't think I had a problem answering any question thrown my way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't go back and forth in negotiatings because the initial offer was acceptable.

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Monroeville, PA).

Interview

There are job listings on the Westinghouse website. To apply for a position you must fill out a length application thru Brassring. (It will prompt you thru all the steps) There are many questions, many in which you my have answered in your resume. There is absolutely no way to get a permanent position with out doing this. People complain about how long it is, but if you can't do 3 hours of work to show that you are a good fit, than maybe you are not a good fit.

I had a panel interview, with my manager, their manager and an HR rep. The questions where more geared towards your work ethics and how you handle yourself in not so perfect situations. They actually send you a list of questions that they will ask so you can be prepared.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember them. I think it is because I was prepared with the questions they were asking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiation because I was happy just to be offered a job with a great company coming out of school. Sorry no help

Advanced Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Monroeville, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

I had previous experience with the employer and my record was easily recalled. I also had a contact within the organization.

Interview Questions

• It was not stressful, but it was thorough. How would you gather information on the market acceptance of a technology not currently in the market.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Monroeville, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I met with HR first, then talked to three managers from three groups in a room. They asked me some questions about my previous experience then explained to me what the various jobs entailed and then asked me which one sounded the most interesting.

FYI - this interview was in 2007...but I can't pick a year that far back.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westinghouse (Monroeville, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

Was called by recruiter for a phone screening, After about a week, the recruiter called back for a phone interview with the hiring manager, after the phone interview, the Recruiter called for a face to face interview. A few days later I received an offer contingent on credit check, background check, and drug screening

Interview Questions

• Behavior type interview. Not surprising "Tell me about a time you have to approach your manager about a conflict"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I prob should have considering raises are 2-6% per year and declining each year