Westlake Services Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Westlake Services Account Manager Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

They pretty much hire anyone that comes in with dress clothes and shoes. Be professional and confident. I am only describing sales. II have nothing more to say so now I'm just wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the worst & best thing an employer has said about you   Answer Question

Westlake Services Response

Jul 13, 2015 – Sr. Corporate Recrutier

Thanks for your review of our interview process. We interview 70-80 people a month for the sales team, however not everyone get extended an offer. We do look beyond the dress clothes. All... More

Other Interview Reviews for Westlake Services

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received call from hiring manager saying he would be in my city for interviews and I was was of 3 people he had chosen to meet with. Hiring manager held interview in the hotel lobby , he explained the position well and ask questions regarding my sales experience my desire to travel regionally etc.. But when he made it clear he wasnt the decision maker, I knew I was done.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult question at all.
      He asked "how do you feel about traveling?"   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services.

Interview

Nothing really out of the ordinary. Seemed very casual.

Interview Questions

• Cannot think of any specific questions...It was more like a conversation with a friend and I asked some questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

2 part interview with Hiring manager then VP of sales. They asked me standard questions. And tested for basic understanding of financing. They liked seeing a little personality and enthusiasm shining through.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and job offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating. Commision position.