Westlake Services Dealer Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Westlake Services Dealer Account Manager Interview Questions

2.0

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Mainly they are looking to see if you have experience in the car business. If you do not. Don't even try getting job. They ask you a lot of the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Best thing about old job   1 Answer
  • Are or have u been in car business   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Westlake Services

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Santa Rosa, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, now going through the background check just waiting on a response. My interview was more informational , some basic questions on my background. Overall super easygoing .

Dealer Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westlake Services in December 2015.

Interview

had a couple phone interviews; first with recruiter, second with area manager. Offered the job that night and was in LA training a few weeks later. First interview was very simple. She didn't really know the job or the industry, just a yes I know how to do a few things and I passed Round One. Second interview was with Area Manager, seemed disconnected and wasn't paying attention most of the time. Typical questions about sales process. After completing a Personality test, Area Manager called back with Divisional Trainer on conference call and we chatted a little more.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was taken through a thorough description of the position I was applying for, then asked to cover my resume and work experience. I was asked detailed questions concerning my sales experience, as well as my experience working with technology. After it was all said and done, I was told that the interviewing manager would speak with HR and get back to me with a response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience teaching technology to dealers.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Akron, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very simple. Had lunch with the regional manager and was basically offered the position on the spot. Had to fill out background check and an online assessment to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and asked about situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with Vp of sales via Skype. Pretty easy interview, wanted to make sure I had car exp. Talked about previous jobs and why I wanted to work for Westlake. VP was nice and I liked him right away. We talked for about 30 mins, he told me HR would contact me. Got an email 15 mins with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Do you want the job.Met at a McDonalds told me about the position what the area lack and didn't really get into specifics because I had not really heard of WestLake.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Apply for the job or college recruiter will give you an app to apply for. First interview is over the phone. The second and third interview are in person with sales managers and senior execs

Interview Questions

• Why Westlake financial as opposed to other banks   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations, its take this or nothing

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very casual. Only place that I have began working for in just one interview. Have to have basic financial acumen and helps if you have car sales or finance experience. Just let them know what you can bring to the table and you will probably be hired. Office has car sales feel, all about doing deals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we do the bulk of our business during tax season?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. They start you at a base for 6 mo that drops significantly after then. The goal is to be making high commissions by then...