Westlake Services Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Westlake Services Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Westlake Services

3.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westlake Services.

Interview

Mostly Simple Resume and Personality questions first and Excel test at the end of the interview. This was a tough process. I almost forget most functions and formulas on excel. But there was no one reply me after the interview even I sent a follow-up email.

Interview Questions

Westlake Services Response

Feb 19, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for the feedback, we will reaching the recruiters to make all candidates have a notification sent. These are automated messages sent from the system once we close a position.

Other Interview Reviews for Westlake Services

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. There were two interviews. One is with the your prospective bosses and coworker/s. The other is with the CFO and the President. The interview was mostly them trying to get to know you as a person as opposed to see how much you know. There was an excel test at the end. They try to give you hints if you don't know how to do a function.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westlake Services.

Interview

I applied online and I received an unexpected phone call where the person then interviewed me by asking me two questions. I then never heard back from them. It was very unprofessional and very random which may define their culture/company.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, do you have any experience with SQL?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westlake Services (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through Handshake. I had a phone screen with another Financial Analyst. The phone screen consisted of background questions and a detailed overview of the company and position.

It definitely helps to have a good background in the debenture markets and mathematics. I have 2 rounds of interviews. First one included a meeting with Finance supervisor and a simple Excel test (Data Entry, Functions, Pivot Tables, Low Level VBA)

Second interview is with the CFO and VP of Finance. Both amazingly qualified individuals who speak to you to figure about your ambition. They want to see if you fit in the ambition of the company and can deliver their required 30% YOY growth.

Interview Questions

• If you walked into a call center, how would you go about reducing it's operating costs   1 Answer