Westpac Group Customer Contact Centre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Contact Centre Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide (Australia)) in September 2012.

Interview

The process involves an assessment session, and then if you are successful you are asked to return for an interview. It is a group assessment in which you're required to perform a role play, and also take part in a group discussion assessment. The two recruitment staff sit with a pen and paper, writing constantly about how you're performing in the group discussion. You then have to perform a presentation based on the group findings. You also have to analyze a call and state your opinions on what could be improved.

Overall, this was excessive, considering the fact that you have to then come in for another interview afterwards if you are considered a good candidate. If you're not, you've gone to the effort of spending 3 hours there, wearing a suit, putting up with their nonsense, listening to how great the company is and how happy you'll be there, just to be told that you're not even worthy of an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• The group discussion assessment was incredibly demeaning and seemingly unnecessary for a call centre position. I was informed one week after the interview that I would not be invited in for an interview as I had not performed well enough in this part of the assessment.   Answer Question