Wet Seal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wet Seal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wet Seal (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I walked in store and asked for a job. my manager saw the potential in me (what she said), so she gave me contact to schedule appointment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wet Seal

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wet Seal (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

You go in and do a group interview, pick out an outfit then try to outshine the others with your answers to management questions. When you pick out an outfit you have to explain why you chose it and who it would be for.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for wet seal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wet Seal (Knoxville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I got the call within a week of putting in my application. Only had to do one interview with the store manager. She was very nice and made the interview comfortable. They asked me some pretty general questions and some in-detail scenario questions. They seemed very focused on your ability to turn negative situations into positive ones.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wet Seal (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Really easy! Mostly laughed and joked about some questions. Mostly trendy topics. Dress according to the style of the store. Know about WetSeal. Wear some of their clothes will be some what helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is in style right now?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to handle a difficult customer what and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wet Seal.

Interview

Very brief and informal. Sat at one of the chairs in the mall. Attire was business casual. Just asked me questions about school and future career goals. Then informed me about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Mifflin, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wet Seal (West Mifflin, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online at some point and got a phone call at least a month later. Had a typical phone interview and then scheduled an in person interview for that Friday at 4. Got a call on Friday at 3 saying they needed to reschedule. Went in on Monday and said I had an interview and the sales staff was startled and I had to stand around for ten minutes while one of them was on the phone with the manager. She then grabbed the binder full of questions and we interviewed on a bench in front of the store. She didn't seem comfortable interviewing. She didn't really give me any information on on when they would call me or anything and I never did get a call back. Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time you were overwhelmed and how you handled it."
      "Name a time you had to be fashionably forward"
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wet Seal (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

my interview process at retail job are easy the interviewer just asked basic job about my previous jobs that I had before please give an opportunity to land this position my overall experience is excellent

Interview Questions

• what you like about your job   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wet Seal in December 2015.

Interview

It was really simple. Brought me in to ask a bunch of basic interview questions. The manager was really nice and funny, she made me feel really comfortable talking to her. It was really quick and straight-forward; probably lasted a total of 10 minutes. Got a call the same day saying I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wet Seal (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview about a week later and had an in-person interview a couple days after. Sat on a bench inside the mall and had my interview. Fairly easy interview with standard retail questions. Many of the questions were very situation based. Was very laid back

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wet Seal (Torrance, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about a week or so later I received a call which turned out to be a phone interview and I went in for an in-person interview the next week with the store manager. The manager was really nice it seemed like the questions she asked she had to ask because she said one question was a little weird. I interviewed on Monday by Friday I got a call back with an offer, and my orientation was the next Monday.