Weyerhaeuser Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weyerhaeuser Human Resources Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Federal Way, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fast and easy. Only had to come to the office once and had one interview with 2 managers. One of the best interview experiences I have had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Weyerhaeuser

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Federal Way, WA) in December 2008.

Interview

After applying online, if you are moving forward in the process you get a phone interview. The phone interview really structured around the position and my past experience/qualifications. It was 30 minutes or so long. I then moved forward to an onsite interview which was done by a panel (3 others). They each asked different questions and it was highly behavioral based. Looking at my past experiences for conflict, strengths, teaming, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had made a commitment to someone, but were asked to do something that conflicted with that commitment. What was the situation and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was early in my career so I didn't feel I had a lot of room to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in July 2008.

Interview

Extraordinarily professional and caring. People were very nice and easy to identify with. Not overbearing at all. Also had a strong influence on safety and environmental stewardship. Big plus in my book. From the initial phone call to the in person meeting and even the presentation, I felt comfortable, accepted and it felt like a natural fit.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect to get out of this experience if I am chosen?   Answer Question
    • What makes me the best choice of candidate from all of the others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Vacation is a negotiable option.