Weyerhaeuser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Tacoma, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was held in person on the corporate campus interview process. The team was very nice and pleasant, and made me feel like an important part of the team. The interviewers were not intimidating and overall the process felt like we were friends grabbing a cup of coffee.

Interview Questions

• what are your greatest strengths   1 Answer

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with the final round being in-office with members of the accounting department. First round was with an accounting manager, second was with three members of the accounting department, third was with accounting manager and accounting executives.

Interview Questions

• Three defining experiences in your life that you are proud of   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser.

Interview

One interview, lasted about an hour. Very informal and relaxed. Hard to get in touch with human resources. Got back to me very quickly via telephone to let me know of their decision

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Hot Springs, AR) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by Sr Talent Acquisition lead for initial phone screen, then did a video "interview" for a lower level position. Did not get that role and applied for a HRM role, which closely aligned better with my career path.

17 years of manufacturing in HR with Fortune 100 company and no reach out? I'm convinced Weyerhaeuser should vett its Talent Acquisition professionals better. They're likely running quality candidates that aren't ready to be sent out to pasture yet. I will never apply with this organization again.

Interview Questions

• The normal recite your resume to me-for 30 minutes trying to highlight pertinent details to assure HR has a total package of my experience.   Answer Question

IT Intnern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (New York, NY).

Interview

first step is a video interview, you are given questions and record your answer. the next step was an in person interview. Overall they were polite, but seemed a little disorganized with questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in January 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of associates that took turns asking behavioral and a few candid questions. Following the interview, there was a full site tour and time to ask .more questions about the company/position.

Interview Questions

• How does this position fit into your long term career goals.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Half day process. Gave short presentation on future of industry which was followed by questions. Most were behavioral/situational, but were not super difficult. Did not get many questions about presentation- not sure if was due to quality of presentation or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a one-way video recording. It was a good experience and the questions were good. It consisted of 7 questions and I had one minute response limit to answer each questions. You can redo the video if you don't like it or messed up.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement in your college experience?   Answer Question

Entry Level Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in April 2016.

Interview

Campus recruiting, interviewed on campus. I applied this position on school website, then i was chosen to attend the on-campus interview. The interview was about 30 minutes, mostly behavior questions and little tech questions. After one week, i got the rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have had to deal with in a professional environment?   Answer Question

Superintendent of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Eugene, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

The process started by applying on the company website. I received a call from a recruiter a couple weeks later and a follow on call from HR to set up an onsite interview. I was still serving in the military and not able to conduct an onsite interview due to being overseas. I suggested we conduct a Skype interview and they proceeded to get Skype added to the work location. The first interview was a panel of 5, very focused on safety and employee relations, particularly when you have a problem child working for you, but very fair and nothing I hadn't worked around, a couple questions regarding union employee experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problem employee's, 2nd part, what if he/she is your best performer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very quick and easy, HR and unit manager were great and I look forward to working with them