Apple Interview Question: What do you think qualifies y... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview La Jolla, CA

What do you think qualifies you to work at the Apple Store?

Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

I said that I grew up on Macintosh computers and that I was very comfortable using them and explaining how to use them. I also told them about my experience as a self-employed farmer selling oranges at a farmers market and how that had given me confidence and the ability to communicate well with customers and other people in general.

Interview Candidate on Apr 13, 2009

I have had a Macbook Pro and an ipod for over 3 years and I am very comfortable learning new things on a Mac. Also, working at Starbucks provided me with the knowledge that working with a customer is all about providing legendary service. I know how to go above and beyond and how to talk to people without being condescending.

Joe on Sep 13, 2009

Thank you for asking me that question. I currently have an I pad Mini, which i use all the time, which has over 16 gigabytes, i have purchased on line for apple products. I also have a IPHONE 5 that i also use all the time. with 16 gigabytes. I enjoy working with people i think of my self as a team player , love to net work, and do it most of the time, when i am out speaking with various musicians, on weekends at sport bars, or hotels. I always end up mentioning the app garage band, one of my favorite apps for musicians and singers. I also just learned how to install apple tv which i am loving right now, since i continue to go to seminars for apple. All the apple Employees have shown me great customer service, i can not complain the quality is their in the apple team.

Why i feel i am qualified, well i feel that when i view a customer i listen to them, and try to feel out what they want.
 I also look at the budget the customer wants to spend. If a item is in the range of $300 to $400 dollars i am going to then offer them my support in finding the items that are in that range, with the best quality i can find for that price.

Scott on Jun 15, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.