Apple Interview Question: What was the hardest thing yo... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Inventory Specialist Interview Austin, TX

What was the hardest thing you ever had to do in your prior

work experience?
Tags:
brain teaser, analytical, job-specific, difficult
Answer

Interview Answer

7 Answers

Leave

beth on Mar 15, 2010

Climb out on a ledge in order to weld a beam no harness 50 feet up, nothing to hold onto once my welding helmet goes down and i lean over. I got out there and couldn't make myself let go. I was walking on a 3" wide beam. I failed. my scared ass had to get another idiot to do it. lol

Christopher on Mar 15, 2010

I worked in starting based organisation. There were v.less seniors. So, if there is any issue, I alone did R&D and resolved it. Though, I took time to resolved, but that made me aware of many scenerios and gave confident boost.

Chintan on Mar 16, 2010

Travel to Hawaii to fire a rep. It was bad because there was no time to stay and relax. The owner insisted that I return immediately!

rossenfield on Mar 23, 2010

Had to terminate a female employee who was badly injured from a fire. It had been proven via testimony to us that she covered herself with gasoline and lit it off to get even with a boyfriend, but she said it was due to an accidental kitchen fire. Fire Marshall report also verified she was not telling truth. Our policy said no coverage from 'self-inflicted' incidents and she had lied to us about the cause of the fire. As I told her she was being terminated, I was looking at a melted face, and compresses on each of her arms, and in a torso cast. This was three months post incident and investigation. You don't feel good after a day like that one!

Steve on Mar 25, 2010

This is a comment.

Steve... wow. THAT'S not hard... that's unreal.

Julius on Apr 3, 2010

The hardest thing I had to do is doing something for others

Anonymous on Aug 23, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.