Provo City Interview Question: What would you do if you foun... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Aquatic Supervisor Interview Provo, UT

What would you do if you found out someone had done

something against city policy?
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

I'd give them the chance to make it right; if they didn't, I'd make it right

Interview Candidate on Sep 14, 2015

I worked at Provo city. I was able to work with all the departments almost daily or weekly. I found that the parks department is one of the most tame and ethnical departments. The parks department goes above and beyond to keep scandals out by investing in proper training and installing rules to keep people on the right track.

I would say talk to Kari or Brian. They will help you. Stay away from the police department and legal department. There is only one and I mean only one cop I trust in that department the rest are criminals. not a joke or over exaggeration.

The legal department has really nice people but I feel between them having to please the major and byu they are lost. One lawyer told me that the defendant in the case he had was completely innocent and I mean he said innocent but you convince them to take a plea deal. I feel bad for The legal department because they truly do you have to please pull the mayor and BYU wall trying to remain ethical.

Be happy that you are in parks. From what I hear the pay isn't that great but the people are awesome.

Nona on Sep 21, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.