Whataburger Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whataburger Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Whataburger

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

You might go through 2 interview processes. First with your direct report then with the hire management. Interviews will be different for different positions because the head quarters is so big.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you would be a good fit for this position and our brand?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whataburger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was fine, the Whataburger recruiter however is incompetent. It was made clear to me to expect a phone call "early next week" to inform me whether or not they would be moving forward with me as a candidate, after a month I didn't receive so much as a response to one of the three emails I sent rightfully to follow up. The complete lack of integrity was clear when the emails remained unanswered, nevertheless, I reached out via phone call only to be treated like a bother with an overtone of annoyance. My impression of the company has been shaded by poor work ethic and lackadaisical communication. I'm quite thankful I didn't get the position here, if working there is anything similar to the unkindness I was shown in the recruiting process I want nothing of it. Management tip: don't talk about how your company "walks the walk" when they can't even talk the talk.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I started as a temp and was given an interview without formal procedure, As with most things in this company it is about who likes you or recommends you, Not about actual ability or intellectual qualities, experience.

Interview Questions

• They explained the position and didn't ask anything about my ability as I had been a temp   Answer Question