Whataburger Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whataburger Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Whataburger

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Mesa, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

I walked In asked the lady If The GM was in and If I could speak to him, She said Yes then asked if I wanted a cup for something to drink I said Yes and thanked her. I went and sat in one of booths and watched her tell him. I sit waiting about 25 mins later He finally comes out and I stood up we shook hands and we both sat down.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself ? Why do you want this job? Are you a quick learning person?   Answer Question
  • Did you ever do any drugs at any time In Ur life?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whataburger

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whataburger (Lubbock, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The general manager interviewed me ,it was a straight forward interview about my resume and easy.the manager was nice just ask about previous experience and what I learned from it.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

It was like a 10 minute wait and the manager just walked asking pretty basic questions and she was nice. The general manager wasn’t there so I had to wait a extra day to see if I actually got hired but other then that it was cool.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from the GM asking me to interview.Went to the interview and she asked me if I was interested in a position and hired me at the spot.

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was very pleasant and friendly. The interviewer asked me how I could have a,positive work life balance by working in the fast food business. She also said that they were eager to train someone.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel like you'd be a good fit with our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The manager called me for an interview, it was comfortable and professional interviews. The next step was verifying my identity and then the last step was the training, in which you just watch several videos showing the protocols of an employee at Whataburger, at the end of each video it requires review questions, if you fail, you'll have to re-watch the entire video and try again. Overall, the training lasted for about a week and it was paid training.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whataburger (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

1 on 1 interview. Basic interview questions. Relaxed interview. Friendly, just looking for someone to contribute. Very quick and easy interview. Simple questions, just want to see someone who can work in a team and teamwork environment.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy going interview. Hired on the spot. Sat with manager in lobby and talked about why I wanted the position. He offered me the position at the end and I accepted.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Whataburger in January 2019.

Interview

It took months before getting a call. You could schedule what time to do the interview. Also, be sure to ask all nesseary questions cuz the hiring manager can assume you not interested.

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Thomasville, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process took a while after i applied. You have to keep calling back to get your second interview but i guess if you want the job you will keep trying to get interview.