Whataburger Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 29, 2017

1.5

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (New York, NY).

Interview

Walked in asking for the manager to give them my resume personally. Next thing is that they ask me to come in tomorrow at a certain time. Next day came in to let them know I was waiting for an interview. They offered me a drink or the wait. They were having a rush so I waited about 20 mins but I understand why. A manager interviewed me at a table for about 10 min.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weaknesses ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whataburger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

When I arrived they took forever to come and I replied me. Then they only asked me two questions. After that they said that they would call me later but never did. The interview process was not professional in any way

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview

One interview with General manager. short easy. Interview about experience and hours wanted and availability. hired on the spot . started a few days later. Very flexible scheduling. Weekly pay which is always nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did try very good pay for fast food

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Thomasville, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process took a while after i applied. You have to keep calling back to get your second interview but i guess if you want the job you will keep trying to get interview.

Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whataburger (Keller, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy; nice interviewer; hired on the spot; offered to pay for a drink; interviewer was very understanding of school needs; interviewer was funny and easy to talk to; open environment; took an hour but only due to minor technical difficulties that were quickly resolved

Interview Questions

• How would you handle poor communication with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (DeSoto, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

We started with my availability to work, then went to asking me questions about why I deserved the jobs and finally went over my salary and benefits of the company.

Interview Questions

• what qualifies you for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whitesboro, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whataburger (Whitesboro, TX).

Interview

After filling out an application, I was called about a day later for an interview. During the interview, since the location was unfinished, we were in a small trailer outside. It was a bit stuffy and it is only you and the manager. After being asked questions and such, The manager moved onto pay and such. I was hired immediately after the interview and they provided the shirt, name tag and hat free of charge.

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Sugar Land, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very calm . No off the wall questions , very easy . I was asked could i work wekends seeing that it was high school kids working there also . i was also asked could i come in whenever im called .

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview

It was short and brief but asked plenty of questions about previous employer nothing in particular that any other employer wouldn't ask. But be prepared to be on your feet a lot because that is one of the job requirements. Also make good eye contact to show them that you are paying attention and are aware of the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was quick and straight to the point. They just asked a couple of questions and made me do an employment questionnaire on site. They told me I would start the next day. After I finished the survey, they gave me my uniform and I came in the next day to work.