Whataburger Part Time Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whataburger Part Time Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Whataburger

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Laredo, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Process was fairly simple and straight forward. Applied through whataburger website and got a call within 2-3 days. Was asked to stop by the restaurant , interviewed on the spot and was asked when I could start for training. (The next day)

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths that will help you on this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whataburger

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Universal City, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I walked in and asked for an application. I filled it out inside of the building and asked to speak to the hiring manager. Tip- Make sure to smile and appear friendly.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

It was very brief interview. I actually became good friends with the managers I interviewed with. I had 2 managers sit & interview , because they were training him on how to interview. Very straight forward questions. Such as experience, tell me about yourself. Availability. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have pertaining to the fast food industry?   1 Answer