Whataburger Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whataburger Team Leader Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2016

1.8

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (El Paso, TX).

Interview

You need to know all of the specifications of the restaurant. They go ahead and give you a review with all the questions that are going to be asked in the interview. then you go to a meeting with all of the potential team leads.

Interview Questions

• What is the temperature of the walk-in freezer suppose to be.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whataburger

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (El Paso, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

They would ask what you like to do on your free time, what are your goals, why is the interest to work for their company.

Interview Questions

• What to do when a customer is really angry and aggressive?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Work as hard as you can, that way the promotion is sooner.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (Mobile, AL).

Interview

I was called in for an interview while I was still working at another company. I had put my 2 weeks notice at the other company. I was told I was being brought in as shift leader, as I had to learn the stations and master them before I moved up, but was technically hired on as Team Lead. One interview, one orientation that consisted of filling out paperwork, then I started my shifts.

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Denton, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I made sure to dress up nicely with a tie and a button up shirt with nice slacks. The first day I walked in to ask if they were hiring and they told me they were and asked if I could come back Sunday for an interview(It was a thursday). I came back again in dress shirt, slacks and a tie and the assistant manager asked me some questions about leadership experience and stressed the fact that if I say i will work any time that may mean overnight because they are a 24 hour store. He asked me a few questions about what I would do in certain situations and why i was leaving my other job. He then asked me to come back on wednesday for a second interview. On Wednesday I interviewed with the general manager who gave me basically the same interview. He then told me he wanted to offer me a job and would call me to set up a time to come in and sign paperwork.

Interview Questions

• If you were going to buy a new computer, how would you budget for that experience?   1 Answer
    • You have a coworker that isn't pulling their weight at work. What do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (El Paso, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

You submit the application and right then and there they'll ask you to come in for an interview if you look presentable. If not, you should call and ask for the general manager and ask her/him the status of your application. when you get interviewed, you will be asked questions about how responsible you are and to give examples of previous experiences such as "tell us about a time you helped someone." Then once you're done, they'll ask you to come back for a second interview with a different manager so that they can get a different opinion of you. If they like you, they'll hire you and give you the uniform if they have one available at the time. Then you must attend a payed orientation class in uniform as well as a food handlers class.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure, it was so long ago. I believe they changed the interview questions.   Answer Question