Whataburger Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

1.6

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whataburger (Allen, TX).

Interview

Asked me to come in when I could work and said today and anytime and I worked that same day overnight, honestly go in with a friendly demeanor and they work with you.

Interview Questions

• When can you work and do you have any other jobs or days off you need from the schedule?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whataburger

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

You sit down with one manager and introduce yourself, then he/she asks you a series of about 6 questions. It's super quick and depending on who's taking your interview, you might get hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is one trait that describes you?
      How would you react to an angry or dissatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very simple, just be yourself. They look for very happy and outgoing individuals. They also look for people who are flexible and not to stingy on their hours. Therefore, if you're the type of person who HAS to leave at the time you were scheduled, you will not last.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whataburger (Lubbock, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Met politely by. a G.M. sat in a booth talked over about job.what days i could work.Hours, weekends, holidays, ect.. Am i a quick learner? Do i get along working as a team

Interview Questions

• Hours and days i could work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spring Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Spring Branch, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is not super formal. They ask you a small series of questions from a questionaire about what you would do if certain things happened. They also ask about how much you would like to be paid

Anonymous Employee in Fuqua, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whataburger (Fuqua, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

You sit down with a manager and they ask you questions. Doesn't last more than 5 minutes. If you get hired they will ask you for your License/ID and SSN.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was a decent amount of time. I was hired on spot. All my questions were answered and it was a very professional interview. The manager seemed dedicated but had a slight accent that I couldn't really understand but he got a message across.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question
    • What was one compliment and one complaint you have recieved?   Answer Question
    • What is the first thing do you think a customer expects?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Arlington, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online on Tuesday they call the same day for an interview the next afternoon the manager was nice and I wasn't even nervous with her at all she told me I could start the next day if I got my things

Anonymous Employee in Bridge City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Bridge City, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

General manager requested for me to be at the resturant around 9:00am one morning. Once there I informed an employee that I was there for an interview, general manager sat across from me asking what shifts I would want to work, and which position I'd want to work. I was hired on the spot, the following day I was to return to the resturant to start the training modules.

Interview Questions

• what shift I would want to work, and which position I'd want to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If your considering employment at a friendly skilled, and fun work environment, whataburger is right up your alley. At time of interview inform the manager giving the interview that you would like as many hours as possible.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whataburger (El Paso, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online after calling the store to make sure they had positions open, and then called again a week later to check on the status of my application. I got an interview the next day. I arrived 10 minutes early prepared with me resume, paper, and a pen all in a professional looking folder. The GM was the one who interviewed me, a very kind man who really cared about his employees. Since I am in High School and participate in sports and Fine Arts, he expressed concern about if I was able to handle the workload, and was very willing to work around my schedule. When you show up, just be professional, kind, honest, and respectful. Due to being all these things I was hired on the spot. The entire interview lasted maybe half an hour because he liked me so much he just started talking about hiring me and what my schedule would be like and the responsibilities I would have, as well as the next steps for employment I had to take.