Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.6

Solutions Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted via email by recruiter. Emailed her back, never got a response back. Called the recruiter 2 days later, she was in her car. My information was forwarded to another recruiter who I never heard from and no contact information for that recruiter was given.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked as HR fails to completely follow through with scheduling.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.

Interview

This interview was by far the most unprofessional I ever had. I applied for what I believed was a specific position at a specific site but the recruiter was completely unaware. She hadn't looked at my resume and had no idea what I was applying for so she kept asking me all kinds of questions, which had she taken the time to look at my resume and application, would have answered at least some of her questions. In that sense, I felt she was wasting my time, hers, and the agency's. When I stopped to ask her if she had looked at my application and resume, she started getting snooty and almost yelling at me, telling me I came up on her schedule, and so she called. Excuse me for pointing out the obvious, but I would think that as a recruiter, one would still be ready before calling an applicant whether you were meant to interview them or someone else was supposed to. She made a terrible impression on me and while I was very excited to have an opportunity with Wheaton Fransciscan, it was a complete turn off. As an organization, you cannot expect your applicants to be professional and prepared if your recruiters are rude and completely out of touch. Had this person explained the interview process more thoroughly and been professional about it, the interview probably would have gone smoohter. I'm aware Wheaton recently became part of Ascension and so maybe their procedures and processes are still in transition but at this point, even if they came back for another interview, they would have to convince me on why I should want to work for them and not the other way around.

HUC/Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring process took 4 weeks because of the recent merge with ascension the software was getting updated. I had my phone interview and my in person and got the job the same day. Well worth the wait!

Patient Support Assistsnt Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in April 2017.

Interview

They do most of the process through email and start off with a phone interview. The process after the phone interview can take anywhere from 1 week to 2 weeks to find anything else out.

ICU Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening interview for entry position. The recruiter did not call me on the day and time first arranged so i rescheduled. Disappointed. It made my enthusiasm for the role shrink and i could not express excitement in the phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Interview

the interview process was very easygoing and quick. no issues. very straight forward. the process was fast (within 2 weeks I had an offer). very nice staff and unit. no problems whatsoever.

Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter had a nice professional demeanor. The thirty-minute interview was quick and relatively informal. The job that I was being interviewed for was not one I applied for. She asked me what position I did apply for, but didn't provide an explanation as to why I was being interviewed for another position. The next day I immediately received an email stating that they wanted someone who's experience matched more closely to what they were looking for. Didn't get the job, but their response was timely.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Telecommunications Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

apply on online get email if they will
    Select you get phone call from hr to set up phone interview and supervisior interview get drug test and to test and go to seminar

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest error and what did you do to fix it   Answer Question

ED Transporter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.

Interview

Very quick, the HR rep emailed me basically the day that I applied online to the transporter job. I had the interview the very next week, and they got back to me with an offer in the next two days.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Racine, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

short and simple, but dishonest, leadership made promises and did not deliver once hired. Leadership does not promote growth or new ideas. Stuck in the Wheaton Way.

Interview Questions

• are you innovative, do you want to help the organization grow   1 Answer