Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Interview Questions in Racine, WI | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Racine, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

short and simple, but dishonest, leadership made promises and did not deliver once hired. Leadership does not promote growth or new ideas. Stuck in the Wheaton Way.

Interview Questions

• are you innovative, do you want to help the organization grow   1 Answer

Customer Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Racine, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very basic. I was asked a lot of situational questions. I interview with someone from human resource and then with the manager of the department i applied for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received constructive critisim and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Racine, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

They called me for an interview a week ahead of time. We scheduled it and I came into HR. They told me they had a couple interviews the two weeks after mine. I called to check in two weeks after my interview and I was told they had one more interview to take place. They then called me the next day and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where a customer or patient was upset, and how did you handle that situation?   1 Answer

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Racine, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview one day, called back shortly after for in person interview. They needed to move up my interview to fill the position more quickly. Interviewed with four HR team members, and then with the boss afterwards.
    Questions were pretty straight-forward. Wanted to talk about what I had done previously and a few questions about certain situations in the past and how I handled them. Did not ask the what is your greatest strengths and weaknesses per say, but you could allude to them during the interview. Very conversational. I wish I would have done better in the interview, would have been a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received constructive criticism and how did you handle it?   Answer Question